Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Something else than minis anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Fury lost so many people when doing PvE became compulsory. Rewind three years ago and most players on Fury didn't even know raids existed. Still, they enjoyed every second of their time ingame through PvP.
    Personnally, as a PvPer, i'm sick of PvE. And have been for quite a while.

There is absolutely nothing that is compulsory in this game, I don't know why you would think that.

Fury, unlike Crum, offers players the choice of world PvP, minis and access to all the PvE content at the same time.

Offering people the maximum amount of choice in how they play is always a good thing.

If you don't like PvE, that's fine, don't play it, but some people like to do everything.

Sure, if you take it litteraly, nothing is compulsory. Yet, when it comes to PvP, the game evolved in such ways you were forced into PvE if you wanted to keep up the gear race. Sure, you weren't force to run the race... but if you didn't, a time came when you were doomed to be ganked to oblivion with no chances of doing anything.

T3, T3 crafted and T4 weapons were untill recently the best PvP weapons, by far. T4 Gear was the best gear for number of classes. And on a diffrent level, getting the khitai gear, was faster and more efficient PvP starter gear than the PvP T1 set you still had to get rolled over to earn without PvE.

So sure, you didn't have to do PvE, you were free to get bashed in for months before you could get competitive enough gear and then still be weaker than those PvEing like crazy. Some indeed decided not to do PvE, and found a new game to play.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Thats what Vires et decus is working on, our objective is to get some t2-t3 + khitai dungeons running mostly meant for newbies,

I been actually running also black castle + other lowbie dungeons for low levels, got like 5 of them to sub in aoc, and few came to guild they are happily 80 now and khitai dungeons started ^^

tbh, we still need more for raids

also a sige practises would not do any harm
    im bout to fly to Europe or pop out of your monitor and slap you.. how the f did vires brain wash you so bad... jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    im bout to fly to Europe or pop out of your monitor and slap you.. how the f did vires brain wash you so bad... jesus
    haha epic/10

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    haha epic/10
    geldour get in our vent sometime u have it?
    and add me on steam or something

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123