Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FREE TOON LESSONS "In Game"

i feel confident shou now knows that onyx mobs are too shitty to test agro, they die too fast like i pointed out in the censured posts i did.

also i hope you understand now that dps stats namely crit rating + crit damage play massive influence in agro just as much as hate.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Lol thread. All you people can troll and paint Schou as elitist, but he is one of the Top Guardians to ever play this game. He is one of the very few people that took a large amount of time and dissected every part of the class to maximize its potential. He as such done it with Assassin also.

All he is trying to do is help others get better and offer assistance. Why do you people feel the need to argue about simple little things and pick every single post apart. If you know your class, why don't you offer to help others?
    What is laughable about this thread is that people seem to be quick to patronize, but rather slow to step forward to help. If that's what this thread is really about.

I've never claimed to be "best of the best", but I am pretty sure I have tried to help more "hopeless" players over the last few years than you guys from hardcore guilds have done. But if you want that job for yourself, you're more than welcome to. Now go talk your friends into it.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

I help people all the time in my guild with any class they need help with. Whether they care to listen or actually put forth what I told them is something I cannot control. Most people form their own opinion and use what I told them as a guide.

Our guild forum has feats, parses/rotations, gear guides and many different points of view of every class. It still strikes me as odd that people refuse or are completely in the dark about this feature of our guild even exists.

So I will agree, some people cannot be helped. But I don't think that was the point of the thread. I think it was a person asking others in the community to step up and help others who want to be helped. Not to demonize or talk **** against people who would like to help others.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234