Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Premade US vs. EU

Default Premade US vs. EU

Some of the comments concerning builds, gear choice, and play style have been erupting between the US and EU players.

A few of the EU(Fury) want to play a US team on Test Live this coming weekend.

I will try to organise a team if anyone has interest for a late night game Friday 3/15 or Saturday 3/16 perhaps, time still up in the air.

You can send a tell to me here or in game. It's just a friendly game challenging play style differences, and I'll admit it looks good for the EU guys already because they claim premades still happen all the time on Fury and several older teams are intact.

If anything we can see what competition would look like if a merge was on the plate...
    Doomsayer 2008

would you be on the US premade team?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

IM IN

dont have a toon on testlive tho

Yeah.. these guys obviously have different oppinions then us ... They have to die..

hehe, im up for some mini games if lagg isnt too bad always fun to fight new people etc

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Anyone interested in a late night premade on Test Live vs some of the EU(Fury) guys 3/15 and 3/16 (Friday and Saturday) please contact me here or in game. Please see my post on the Set Forums for details.
    I fight for Canada, not the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    Did they fix testlive latency issues?
    You are the ony person who complains about lag every mini arent you? and always bring it up right after you die.

Khalily, jebx, cata, balacai, and that pvp 10 bear shaman in acolytes that duels and u rarely see in mini games. Add in a conq or rubberducky or anatu in some form and you have best of current US servers.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast