Thread: life strike+motd returns

Default life strike+motd returns

no spell weaving and no points feated to improve it
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) heals you for 540.
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) critically heals you for 1256.
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) critically heals you for 1364.

just 1 point invested in motd no spellweaving and without any buff stacks, also with stack 10 buff no diferent numbers at all

ticks
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing heals you for 69.
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing critically heals you for 126.

finisher heal
    Your Mark of the Devourer heals you for 514.
    Your Mark of the Devourer critically heals you for 939.

death god buff running or lich+toe or other sw buffs up heals a bit, but see no point linking crit heals with those buffs

just curious why some people speak so much of night of harvest benefits and 5 points in motd link me proof its better then this plz
    Last edited by noite80; 8th March 2013 at 11:35.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

did some testing

5 points in motd

Your Mark of the Devourer Healing heals you for 161.
    Your Mark of the Devourer Healing critically heals you for 288.
    Your Mark of the Devourer heals you for 514.
    Your Mark of the Devourer critically heals you for 920.

sw doesnt afect self heal tick its fixed amount, neither does amount of magic damage, afects the unholy damage just not the heal component wich is fixed amount

so the only think that changes noticeably is the health tick increase and a small increase in dot damage, roughly 100 more damage with 5 points in it.
    the stacking buff is cosmetic makes no diference if its not there or at stack 10

night of harvest feated

Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) heals you for 594.
    Your Lifestrike (Rank 5) critically heals you for 1360.

so clearly no point feating this one
    (reachs very high in sw with buffs running done often 1800-1900 self heal in those conditions with or without n.o.h. feated)
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Interesting.
    Nice work Noite.

So it is worth investing 5 points into MotD (if it can be applied to multiple targets its a nice self heal to have running).
    Its not unrealistic to have it on 2-3 people.

Bit surprised at NotH. I guess its not worth it for the healing aspect, for mana and stamina i'll still keep it feated i think.

Thank you.

despite finisher heal and crit finisher being same the fixed 161 heal tick is very nice and depending on your crit rating 280 crit tick is very cool, this especialy if your runing a pet build like i mention it the heal didnt scale with despoil the soul bonus at all.

still think its a waste for pve damage with 5 points isnt that much better then with 1

n.o.h. realy is a waste in present form, especialy after sprint revamp where you dont need stamina anymore for sw
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

ofc 1 pt is all your need for pve, the main dmg of MotD comes from the buff stacked at x10, while the points, can be put elsewhere.

however for MINIS only, the more points u have in MotD the better

and for LS, all you need is Corrupted Soul, yes.