Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Build Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkane View Post
    don't feat the staggering voice is a mistake because the 20 sec snare immunity take a important place in the strategy versus all melee class
    I didn't feat it. I never feated it.

feat it and your oppenents will must use their brain to use their anti-CC correctly.
    Sorry mate but i don't undertand your pvp spec without idol, storm blood, rousing shock and only 2 points in set's entrapment. WTF
    I think you must reconsider your spec.
    Last edited by Zarkane; 18th April 2013 at 14:19.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Barre has been trolling tos forums longer than I have been advocate. He has some good points from time to time, and often backs up points with stats. But overall, I wouldn't take his troll posts like that too serious.
    LoL w00t???
    What was "trolling" in my post? my point was that ATM when there no premades, one must use the most selfish spec possible. And there is only one, which is bubble+nebthu for max dps, spell veriety and survivability.
    If premades ever become more common u can consider using more support/range specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    LoL w00t???
    What was "trolling" in my post? my point was that ATM when there no premades, one must use the most selfish spec possible. And there is only one, which is bubble+nebthu for max dps, spell veriety and survivability.
    If premades ever become more common u can consider using more support/range specs.
    See suctum, this is a decent post. He makes them from time to time as well.

I understand the selfish response. When population was larger on tyranny and set, it was like that. But here in the US, there are like 20 of us who pvp. We all know each other and all know how we play. So if you see me in a mini, you know what you will get, support. And in return I expect some support from you (not you personally but you know what I mean). So I think the difference is population for us. Any one who minis or pvps on set knows who I am, like me or hate me, doesnt matter, you know what I am bringing and I want to try and bring a bit more support while increasing defense in case. Plus I can always switch to bubble build since I have dual build ability. You are not really locked in to a single build anymore, making the ability to adjust possible now in the middle of a mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarkane View Post
    feat it and your oppenents will must use their brain to use their anti-CC correctly.
    Sorry mate but i don't undertand your pvp spec without idol, storm blood, rousing shock and only 2 points in set's entrapment. WTF
    I think you must reconsider your spec.
    I dont see the benefit to it, sorry.

As for totem in pvp? Really? Today most just leave it and move on, and storm blood in pvp? Sets entrapement? We both have very different experiences I can tell, because your confusion is the same as mine reading yours. I havent used totem in pvp in over 2 years, possibly 3. Storm blood I did for a bit but found I could better use the feat pts somewhere else for my play style and my experiences. I really wish I could just choose a EU server and see what you all are like in minis.

@mrcorp, on crom we got lots of people doing minis but never premades, and the teams are random, no one plays to win, no one supports each other (unless u get lucky to get a guildie or a friend in your team) and also u get tons of noobs trying to pvp, so your goal as a ToS in this kind of minis is to get frags and survive.

We got heal and 3 CC's with a ridiculous 30 sec cooldown, it's largely enough for support. what do you want more?

I understand the selfish r....e of a mini.
    Why did you ask for people's thoughts on your build if you're not looking to listen to their suggestion? Most people will disagree with your build, from small stuff to big themes. Unless the game dramatically change, I wouldn't touch that build - coming from a tos that was straight puppet since before and through age of rangers and sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Why did you ask for people's thoughts on your build if you're not looking to listen to their suggestion? Most people will disagree with your build, from small stuff to big themes. Unless the game dramatically change, I wouldn't touch that build - coming from a tos that was straight puppet since before and through age of rangers and sins.
    I did ask, and some gave opinions. I didnt ask how you play, I asked what you thought of the build. Looking more for open minded comments, not someone trying to make me see their build is better. See the thing is, everyones playstyle is different. My playstyle was dps before you die. Others is run around like a chicken without a head and hope you outlive the opponent. So I would hope, by now, that you could look objectivly at the build and offer some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrefaeli View Post
    @mrcorp, on crom we got lots of people doing minis but never premades, and the teams are random, no one plays to win, no one supports each other (unless u get lucky to get a guildie or a friend in your team) and also u get tons of noobs trying to pvp, so your goal as a ToS in this kind of minis is to get frags and survive.
    Yeah, thats the impression I get. We get some new people, but not many. And any are usually just others playing on alts. I wish they would do cross server minis, but I know, lag.

I guess because we have smaller crowds PVPing, its more family. Besides, I like fighting against my friends. Makes it more competitive.

I understand the selfish response. When population was larger on tyranny and set, it was like that. But here in the US, there are like 20 of us who pvp. We all know each other and all know how we play. So if you see me in a mini, you know what you will get, support. And in return I expect some support from you (not you personally but you know what I mean). So I think the difference is population for us. Any one who minis or pvps on set knows who I am, like me or hate me, doesnt matter, you know what I am bringing and I want to try and bring a bit more support while increasing defense in case. Plus I can always switch to bubble build since I have dual build ability. You are not really locked in to a single build anymore, making the ability to adjust possible now in the middle of a mini.
    Actually there are probably about 40-50 PvPers you see in minis on Set, but only 20 regular ones bring anything to the plate...lol
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast