Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Returning HoX couple questions

Default Returning HoX couple questions

Hi guys!

im back cause HoX is just the most fun class in any mmo out there, period.
    BUT i havent played since 2010. i remember being able to burn down any class even outgeared etc, BUT i keep reading in the forums now that HoX is at the very bottom of the pvp pols...

WHY??? has so much changed since 2010? i know we needed some tweaks, etc, but i felt in no way underpowered; and everyone complaining about conqs...conqs were the easiest thing to kill at that time; they always move like crap , eat flamelash, let themselves get rooted, interrupted, etc...so what the hell happened? is the comunity just wrong and we hoxes know how awesome we are, or FC did some serious mistakes since im gone?

HoX is still a strong class just more gear and aa dependant than others. Its simply that way because the hox fell behind with no changes to the class, while all other classes either got a buff or were powerful to begin with.
    Conqs are one of the strongest classes today along with all other soldiers.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

just one question... can a HoX after grinding his gear and AA´s etc, be as good as at lvl 79? i remember games were i had 24-2 or so, and normaly at least 12-2. is that possible after HoX reaches his real actual ingame potential?

Yes, but Only with good back up of your team.

Possible especially with a good healer supporting you, I've had far more than 30 kills in some mini games.
    Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Yea, I've gone upwards of 50+ kills in a minigame, but unless you've got good team support and the other team isn't bright, you're not going to get numbers that high often, if at all.

awesome! thanx guys for your responses!
    HoX for life!

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185869

Seems the new anti-conq campaign has started and we have new forum star ^^

Quote Originally Posted by -Shink- View Post
    http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=185869

Seems the new anti-conq campaign has started and we have new forum star ^^
    hahahahah nah no campain= WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!
    no seriously just asking some stuff; just love melee DPS classes, it seems that conq is just on paper a tank, and it is actually the new melee DPS...dont know how to feel about it...conq is boring you know?

Ye conq went from cool class to such boring easy mode. Hox can only sprint away from good conq, luckily many bad ones so you can at least try to fight. but even average conq is strong.
    Give hox at least aoe knock he needs it more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast