Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't forget to post on class tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by slaznger View Post
    Or if you're in a mini with somewhat decent players....the animation is just waaaay to long...and isn't worth the dps to sit there that long.
    Dps of btd can be awesome but it takes preparation, some things of cd and luck to pull it off.
    But like you said animation is way to long and you can land it on bad players or people fighting someone else. But pug minis are full of people letting you land it so i use it with PoT for lols

shorter animation combos atleast on the melee attacks. Also the self heal is not enough but one can survive by kiting around otherwise you die instantly.

All in one i think the hox is a very balanced class except for the long animations ofc.
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    At equal skill, you will perform more poorly with HoX than with another class. It can be seen as "good" because that's mean you need skill to play hox, but it's terrible in term of class balance. However, I think we all agree on the fact that nobody want to see the HoX dumbed down by a crappy revamp. We want tweak that doesn't strip away the fact that you need to have skill, we sipply want tweak that bring HoX on par or closer to the other class in term of balance.
    Interesting way of looking at it.

The HoX was always listed as an Advanced / Expert Class in their earlier marketing material. Since the Unchained revamp that has gone, though.

It would make sense to me that to achieve class balance, those that are Advanced / Expert would require a better players to get the same performance as a worse player would with a beginner or intermediate class. The balance is achieved through a combination of player skill and class.

And that way everything is balanced, but only really skilled players should play a HoX. For the baddies there are Demos

hox for advanced players? u realize hox is 3 button class and only thing u need to do is bunny hop, use cc , spam hfb + pillars

and after gear revamp its pretty strong, its always been cant understand why ppl qq, how about if u would not use usless combos like burn to death or other ****, and hell strike only use at rank II or III

its like i would spam as necro only ice strike and wonder why im so ****
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    hox for advanced players? u realize hox is 3 button class and only thing u need to do is bunny hop, use cc , spam hfb + pillars

and after gear revamp its pretty strong, its always been cant understand why ppl qq, how about if u would not use usless combos like burn to death or other ****, and hell strike only use at rank II or III

its like i would spam as necro only ice strike and wonder why im so ****
    Still has out dated feats and been nerf. Longer cast times etc.

The new gear stats is what makes it a pretty good class atm, but still feels the same for me so.

The class isn't just 3 buttons =) Unless you talk about the ranger, that is a one button class.

When I last played, HoX was an easy class to play, but still fun. The hard part about a HoX in PvP, was the superior movement needed to really excel. Other than that, it's a really, really simple class to understand and play.

Quote Originally Posted by destroyr View Post
    Still has out dated feats and been nerf. Longer cast times etc.

The new gear stats is what makes it a pretty good class atm, but still feels the same for me so.

The class isn't just 3 buttons =) Unless you talk about the ranger, that is a one button class.
    dont even mention ranger, every time someone writes ranger i get ****ing cancer in my ass

that classs is so fuc*ktard

I play once in month, it has t1-t2 pvp set, t1 weapon and every mini i get 25-1 or 20-2
    The Law

Something minor: Get rid of the charges on Burning Skull and turn it into a 4 hour buff.

Currently there is nothing that prevents you from recasting it once the charges have run out - or even before that - so all that does is make you watch the buff icon, and press the button bound to the ability on time. Some might call that skill, I merely find it annoying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123