Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Default UI Enhanced

I have a tool that makes it easy to replace mouse pointers and stuff. I'll post about it soon in another thread, so we can avoid derailing this one.

Cheers!

My take on the HUGE cast-bar. Coming soon!

Tried everything to change font-size but it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfas View Post
    My take on the HUGE cast-bar. Coming soon!
    Tried everything to change font-size but it doesn't work.
    Yeah, pitty that! would love ur big castbar with HYBORIANLARGE font...

You can make a full featured fancy castbar in scaleform flash. It is supported for AoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    You can make a full featured fancy castbar in scaleform flash. It is supported for AoC.
    but that still won't solve the text-font issue as this is no graphics but dynamically generated by the game and obviously with a hardcoded font not taken from the xml description...

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgomir View Post
    but that still won't solve the text-font issue as this is no graphics but dynamically generated by the game and obviously with a hardcoded font not taken from the xml description...
    Ofc it solve that issue, you can choose any font or size to embed into your flash. But lets try not to derail the original topic anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    Ofc it solve that issue, you can choose any font or size to embed into your flash. But lets try not to derail the original topic anymore.
    Since I know nothing about scaleform flash you are more then welcome to help with this.

Okay, since it is your thread...

Design a castbar in Photoshop or similar, you can make it however you like and I'll try and make it exactly like that and make it work ingame.

New layout variant!

what u think?

nice one!

if you'd take one row off at each end, you could fill the 8 empty slots in the middle...
    - but I think this would look a bit strange, since the left-action/perk bar would be split in two rows (don't even know, if that works at all); same for the upper right action bar...

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast