Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Funcom should put a introduction on the Rage server. Saying the rules before you start.

You know nothing, John Snow. There were transfers from Rage once. And about ruleset - "fresh start, no transfers" means that ppl cant transfer a geared character from old server to this new one. Nothing about ppl cant go away from there.

Quote Originally Posted by ltburns View Post
    you have to think of Rage as an Island from the rest of the game
    You have to think of yourself as the only cast away that pays for lonelyness
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Kellisia View Post
    Funcom should put a introduction on the Rage server. Saying the rules before you start.
    funcom should also fix the "server load" 33% of the new players , who dont select a server start playing a singleplayer game
    same for 50% of the players who choose a pvp server
    Best would be just to merge both servers
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Jerohn View Post
    You know nothing, John Snow. There were transfers from Rage once. And about ruleset - "fresh start, no transfers" means that ppl cant transfer a geared character from old server to this new one. Nothing about ppl cant go away from there.
    I transferred my shaman on "crom" well before FC stop transfers !

They just need to let people off and not bring any gold/materials/crafted stuff with them its a pretty simple fix for people that are paying...

I have been on Rage 3 years in all that time i think i have seen maybe 2 crafted t3 weapons, so i dunno where people think they are everywhere and would leak off and corrupt the other servers, I worked hard on my toon on Rage, it shouldn't have to die because the server did !

Transfers are not a solution.. would kill more the server, but should still sustain the server for the remain 3 players.

I think merging fury and rage and making a new ruleset would be the best.

Fury have way too much guards and they are buggy.. no one likes them.
    You could make vote to make the best ruleset about Item drop, ressource drop, gold drop and all the differences between the 2 servers.

I wonder how many pve players would like a full merge. So far, the ones asking that I've seen are all the pvpers.

With the free transfers, if people really wanted open world pvp, then why isn't Fury doing better than Crom?

Yes, Crom has more t4 raids. But Fury could have done them also.

If Funcom could set up pvp enabled zones for every game zone, and make a pvp talk channel to reduce global trash talking, then it sounds feasible. Otherwise I would anticipate that Fury worldset would drive off Crom pve players from the game.

Rage and Fury together sounds good, but Funcom might have to screen all the players for the possible 'extra special' items and remove them.
    Last edited by Anubium; 23rd August 2014 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    With the free transfers, if people really wanted open world pvp, then why isn't Fury doing better than Crom?
    This is because FC ignored open world PVP for ~5-6 years. I think nowadays if there was a single server that only has one open pvp enabled zone a day, it would be better for all. ESPECIALLY the rage crew.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast