Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Necromancer vs Demonologist

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    Necros ccs are probably the worst of any classes, and demo has instant kb.
    demo CAN HAVE instant kb if its skilled out, and besides this, the insta kb has to be prepared by at least 1 preshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    Problem with necro in premades is you need to be stationary for 3+ seconds to do your burst damage. If they other team is doing their job you WILL have soldiers on you 24/7 and staying still to get a single ice strike off will be extremely hard. That's where I think demo shines; they can do a decent percentage of their total DPS while on the move and also they have quicker burst. Meaning if a target switch is called they can get at least 1-2K dps on target in a second, this is something that a necro cant do.

Now if your team has the upperhand and the necro is given time to cast longer spells by you team,the necro will absolutely have the upper hand over the demo.
    3+ sec??? its SW time out minimum for "burst" dmg if u are very lucky...u got to ask urself one question. do u feel lucky
    Last edited by Vutra; 7th August 2014 at 09:04.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Demo is fine in premades.

That said, id take in premade with me a skilled necro over a skilled demo every single time.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

If demo playes well in premade, it just shows that other premade is weaker one. In competitive environment demo will never match necro in current state.

Wsa just lurking forums and found latest Fury minis, the one with 2 demo represents nicely what have been told,

http://i.imgur.com/XZfbJJJ.png?1

2 demo u claim to be one of best of Fury there, one played in minus, second just 1 kill more than died. As I told demo cant be good when under pressure in current state.
    Last edited by Sarhal; 7th August 2014 at 09:55.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Don't shatter their illusions that the best demonologists is at Fury. Perhaps it is also good that they don't understand that the population at Fury is so small that there is no choice and will have to play with the players that are here (it is often not the best composition). That is also why demo's results in premades are similar to pug games results on Crom.
    Last edited by Ernests; 7th August 2014 at 11:05.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    Don't shatter their illusions that the best demonologists is at Fury. Perhaps it is also good that they don't understand that the population at Fury is so small that there is no choice and will have to play with the players that are here (it is often not the best composition). That is also why demo's results in premades are similar to pug games results on Crom.

u should take demo lessons from firedeadly, im sure he would burn 99% demos on crom

Quote Originally Posted by Ernests View Post
    It is a really really bad idea to speak about things you know nothing about. You do not play on Fury and are talking completely out of your arse. You are just being silly and rude. And people know what kind of demo you are, I even remember you.

Also, this thread isn't about Fury vs Crom but Necro vs Demo. And just because Necro generally kills more doesn't mean that Demo is useless in premades, the CCs are absolutely fantastic and the green heal, debuffs, mobility are far from useless.

And as for Sarhal what is so bad about those demo scores? Anatu went positive while being prime target with 2 soldiers jumping on him every chance they got. The other necro was in the losing team and we failed to protect him from the sin and guard sufficiently. Our avatar hox almost made up for that but they gave him a lot of well deserved attention too

Necro wouldn't have fared much better there, we had a necro in previous games and he was the one who died the most so the fact that he killed a bit more didn't magically result in a win for his team. Necros have to stand still a lot and that alone is a severe weakness compared to demo.

Both teams also lacked poms that night, our demos generally do much better when teamed up with a pom.
    Last edited by kalston; 7th August 2014 at 11:59.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Shainah I played like lots of premades, and one of mine mains here always been mages, you think you can tell me something new in this field? I can only doubt. Personally I stopped playing mine demo in favour of mine necro which was way worse geared in those times and according to mine experience, the demo is nowhere near to necro.
    Cripples gonna cripple

Quote Originally Posted by Sarhal View Post
    Shainah I played like lots of premades, and one of mine mains here always been mages, you think you can tell me something new in this field? I can only doubt. Personally I stopped playing mine demo in favour of mine necro which was way worse geared in those times and according to mine experience, the demo is nowhere near to necro.
    I can respect your opinion but I have done my share of premades too and I see things differently when it comes to necro vs demo. I have explained why I think this is the case and there are players (including players who have mained mages for a long time and have extensive premade experience) who think the same. That's it
    Last edited by kalston; 7th August 2014 at 12:54.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Experience can vary due to diffrent level of competition :>
    Cripples gonna cripple

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast