Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Such a terrible state...

19.30 GMT fury - 20 minute wait for a 6 vs 6 pvp map to start
    same trash pug mini games over and over
    2 hours wait and play to get ONE good mini game in this MMO on a PVP server

just merge AOC into one server

I suggest you (funcom) forget all this TL suggestion threads! post your dps threads! post your class balance threads.....and make a post how utter boring the wait times are on pvp server thread

How to improve the utter trash pug mini game thread would be much better!
    THIS IS THE 2 BIG PROBLEMS WITH AOC PVP AT THE MOMENT
    1 POPULATION
    2 MINI GAMES
    sort this first rest after!..... what the point in all these TL pvp threads made by you! when there only about 40 players online primetime doing pvp!!!!

Cross server minis and 6 mans will solve all these problems without having to mix the population.

Of course they could just merge the servers and add an "PvP Unchained" instance in addition to "normal" and "epic" that would be a PvP only zone with no guards except one by the first zone in and the same rule set from B&G server, so people can choose how they want to play while avoiding people they don't want to play with.

AoC is all about pvping while avoiding actual pvp, so either of these methods would work and no one would cry about it because entering "PvP Unchained" would be your choice.
    Doomsayer 2008

Lets face it, PvP-zones are a nice idea, but who would go there if given the choice? The pop is very low now in general now due to a mix of summer/holidays, the lack of content-progression for the PVEers and -despite good efforts in coming up with the events- the PvPers are losing numbers, too.
    So if given the choice to go there you might find ppl in kesh dueling and that'll be about it.

Minis can be quite a pain atm, especially if you see 2 casters going in SW all the while your own team tries to kill the PoM in bubble or soul. But that won't happen too often, as they are more likely to focus the def-tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelkjar View Post
    Lets face it, PvP-zones are a nice idea, but who would go there if given the choice? The pop is very low now in general now due to a mix of summer/holidays, the lack of content-progression for the PVEers and -despite good efforts in coming up with the events- the PvPers are losing numbers, too.
    So if given the choice to go there you might find ppl in kesh dueling and that'll be about it.

Minis can be quite a pain atm, especially if you see 2 casters going in SW all the while your own team tries to kill the PoM in bubble or soul. But that won't happen too often, as they are more likely to focus the def-tanks.
    No, none of this is true. The daily pvp quests actually bring out a fair number of population. Also, there are a number of players on Crom who would prefer the usable pvp instances if they were added. Your forgetting that players on Fury would like to take advantage of the crom pve population for raids and 6-mans, while the crom players would have access to daily pvp quests using the pvp instances.

Everyone gets to choose how they play and can either use the instance or ignore it and play like they always have had on crom.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    there are a number of players on Crom who would prefer the usable pvp instances if they were added.
    i used to think adding pvp toggle on off for at least pvp fest instances would be cool for crom, but after playing the festivals on border kingdoms, i rather prefer them there on border kingdoms only.

realy no need to waste time adding pvp instances just make festival rotate every week in a diferent border kingdom and let pvp fest be permanent content.
    also would be awesome to have kithai border kingdom using northern grassland, mainly due to pin pin, its great spot for having pvp fest and would be great to have a 4th border kingdom in kithai.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    ...I know many sane people who still play this game a lot but I sometimes wonder how the pvp focused ones can still find the will to do so.
    I've discovered that playing for one week, than take a break for 3 months does wonders for the sanity

why now? fury died 3 years ago. bori, ppl greed 4 pvp lvls the easy way, and **** load of cheaters. after destroying the game on fury they left. afterwards everything was just a joke.
    Marny----> Imarny
    Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,and nice red uniforms.

Lol my first post on this forum.
    I must say i rly understand what u meen m8☺
    If we were again able too do as before. Sign minigames with friends for the teamplaying part of the game☺
    Premades as the most funn aspect of the game, is too hard too get going. I rly miss those days where we premaded nw teams, lost but had loads of funn😉 i miss those guys in fury! We should push funcom too remake the system where teaming up with friends is possible. As a veteran in the game, i must say i only miss that possibility! I speak for both myself and unsain regarding frustration around the teaming up just too be placed in the other team part xD

Cheers too all
    Regards the old dt from fury☺

Play premades.

I guess I can't name names, but some people will get together and do pug premade groups. I've done a couple, and they were a lot of fun, everyone was super cool as well.

More people could do this maybe? Just a suggestion.

Also, the pvp in AoC has a lot to do with the community and not the people who own the game. With open world pvp, we create and control our own pvp experience. If you don't like it, maybe you can team up with some like minded people and try and make a change?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12