Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Balance rangers.

They should give rangers bubble and speedbuff and spellweaving and full plate and ofc charge
    Last edited by Mogsters; 8th July 2014 at 15:41.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Mogsters View Post
    They should give rangers bubble and speedbuff and spellweaving and full plate and ofc charge
    ooo, I forgot about spellweaving... YES! Arrows shoot out of their ass, and ****.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    ranger has the fewest keybinds tho
    More binds than barbs, cough cough.

But seriously, beeing able to play hybrid asked me to really think a lot about binds and...buy a mouse with a few buttons. ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Default !!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    The only thing rangers are missing is a health shot, that takes the health away from the target and grants it to themselves. It should be instant, and not something you have to feat in, it should just be there. And once deployed, give you an 8 second bubble.

Only if that happens, will I agree, rangers are OP.
    Tell that to Ayahuaska...He does more than 30 kills in each jeball..More kills than rangers do..And of course he gets killed like 5-6 times...And he is bitching about it..cause rangers always kill him...but the fact that he rapes all people-the whole map by himself..its all good.its bread and butter..But the rangers make him angry..ha!ha!ha!Thank God he can be killed I say..even from rangers...He is a Tos by the way...Tos no op..weak..very weak..ha!ha!ha!U GUYS ARE SO FUNNY.....There are Conqs,Dts,Sins,Demos,Necros Guards,Poms out there who get more kills than rangers do..

Edit by Anzu: If you don't want to offense people, I strongly advise you not to use trash talk.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th July 2014 at 05:41.

Edit by Anzu: This kind of answer is not needed. Really. Next time, use the "Report" function.
    Last edited by Anzu; 11th July 2014 at 05:54.

Default !!!

Edit by Anzu: That's not it. Try again.
    Last edited by Anzu; 27th August 2014 at 05:11.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    ooo, I forgot about spellweaving... YES! Arrows shoot out of their ass, and ****.
    TL server-
    Earthquake Trap-
    Grants a ability which allows the ranger to set earthquake trap anything with in 50 meter of the ranger will fall to there death. Investing feat points increases the area of effect

Earthquake Trap lasts 30s and is refreshed each time the ranger takes damage

So much Qq about rangers. Makes me want to say to you all to L2p cause ranger melts to all classes once you get up close. Remember all Melee have charge us it. All casters and healers can take a ranger out easy with bubbles aa immunity plus their own cc's and ofc mage shield that makes a rangers medium armour worthless.

Yes the ranger has issues. It's retarded combo system and the advantages + trap dps boost. Traps themselves are not a real issue we can't deploy in hide like we used to (which is good) they have a cast time (yes it's very short but it's there) but it needs to be a bit longer.

The issue you all seem to have is that a ranged dps class is doing what it's intended to which is take you out at range. If you get in its face you will win simple but it works I die all the time cause people use charge
    Our burst damage needs addressing I'd rather see the same dps but over a slightly longer period a but like a barb but we have the burst of a sin then nothing and that's stupid.

Give us stances nerf burst dps but increase white hit damage and if you insist on keeping the snazzy combos then make naked hits half of the current naked damage.
    Also remember we have the longest animations for out combos and unlike a guard who you can run behind a rock and still get hit by their mile long poles rangers can be avoided by using trees and objects to block los mid cast and nothing happens but all Melee still get to complete their combos even if your on the other side of the map.

I'd like to see the ranger trees fixed bin 2/3 of it cause it's crap and put Melee options in and give us a fighting chance when people get close. Make the class what it was ment to be an alrounder good Melee and great ranged but atm all we have is silly ranged dps no balance to it.

Lb I don't think is as op as people are making output a slightly nerf wouldn't be the worst thing. I'd also like to see the xbow/bow separated again give the option to use other feats rather then the 2-3 cookie cutter ones everyone uses.

I'd like to see what the dot duration changes on test live do to a necro before I point the finger at the most stupid class in game but we will have to wait and see how it pans out first. But I'd like to see a more difficult class to play then the retarded easy class is it now. Like the sin it's not hard to do well and get kills in average hands and in pve I'd like to not have to hug a boss to get my dps to a half decent level above the tanking dt's dps would be nice

So while I understand alot of the hate towards a ranger cause they are easy to playboy not op but demo sin necro and all easier to play and are all way more op then a ranger and it seems that only those people who play aforementioned classes are the ones complaining about rangers. He'll surgery and iCannon(disastr) two very good and very op sins who just demand that everything should not be able to kill them. When the ranger has an ability that can take 5k+ off you in 2 seconds then I'd call nerf for ranger but atm ranger doesn't need a nerf it needs to be made less easy to play.
    Last edited by blynd; 12th July 2014 at 14:09.
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    (THEY DON'T DO COMBOS)
    Crazy.
    PVP 10 sin saying rangers are to OP? Last I looked, pretty much every sin hardly does combos.
    DWW
    GB
    FS
    Dart
    Atrophy

Utilize all the utilities at your disposal and maybe rangers won't be so hard for you.

http://goo.gl/1Gx5vY

Left 1 in dww for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillKill View Post
    PVP 10 sin saying rangers are to OP? Last I looked, pretty much every sin hardly does combos.
    DWW
    GB
    FS
    Dart
    Atrophy

Utilize all the utilities at your disposal and maybe rangers won't be so hard for you.

http://goo.gl/1Gx5vY

Left 1 in dww for ya.
    lul u wont take care of too many rangers with that spec

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast