Thread: Need help with feats

Smile Need help with feats

Hello! Just got back from a long way away from AOC. I started an lvl 50 DT, anyone who can give me any tips on feats?

http://aocfeats.com/feat/dt/11f

I want to go melee, for the most part. I want to focus on melee fighting

Every tip will be greatly appriciated!

By focusing on melee, i assume you mean physical and not magical, because a DT is a melee fighter no matter what.
    But the thing is that DT is hybrid, and a lot of its damage output comes from magical sources, such as pact of malacador in the desecration tree, which is a must have for any DT specc, being tanking or dps.

For leveling i would go full desecration, something like that :

http://aocfeats.com/feat/dt/11f11430...1fe8128e4118de

Yep, agree with Mellaus. DT can be squishy at lower levels though so consider pulling the bottom points from Desecration and get the Armor from General tree. A free lvl 50 starts with pretty crap gear, so I'd look on the trader for blue heavy armor items in that level range. Helm, Hands, Chest and Leg pieces are not tradeable and you need someone to help you in Epic Fields of the Dead if you want the complete kit. Gear just makes it so much easier...

Wisdom and Magic damage stats increase the damage you do from all your buffs. There isn't much wisdom gear for DT until you can get the lvl 60 light armor crafted kit and put gems in there for getting more magic damage. You do of course have the gear from Epic Fields of the Dead for priests but focus on getting that heavy kit first and foremost.

There aren't much synergies in a desecration build at early levels, just remember to buff up all the stuff you got. Meaning each time you die, rebuff Aura of Dread Fury, Covenant of Arms, Sadistic Soul, Pact of Malacodor and Drain Life / Essence (depending if you run out of health or mana first ).