Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Succuby View Post
    You could make vote to make the best ruleset about Item drop, ressource drop, gold drop and all the differences between the 2 servers.
    Item drops & resource drops are the reason why transfers have been turned off. I have around 300 werewolf transformations and 600 PvP halloween candies because of item dupers duping suspicious crates and then droping them on death.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I wonder how many pve players would like a full merge. So far, the ones asking that I've seen are all the pvpers.
    No doubt the people on Crom wouldn't like it. The PvP community is toxic, full of trolling and general douchery.

If Funcom could set up pvp enabled zones for every game zone, and make a pvp talk channel to reduce global trash talking, then it sounds feasible. Otherwise I would anticipate that Fury worldset would drive off Crom pve players from the game.
    This is probably the most feasible solution. Merge everything into one server, make it an option to enter a PvP instance (like epic instance) and then give PvPers their own chat channel. Then non-pvpers don't have to listen to the garbage.

And since there is one server, at least one GM can monitor chat at all times to make sure the PvP trash talk stays out of global.

Quote Originally Posted by Usedtissue View Post
    This is because FC ignored open world PVP for ~5-6 years. I think nowadays if there was a single server that only has one open pvp enabled zone a day, it would be better for all. ESPECIALLY the rage crew.
    PvE server is the most populated. 85% of the remaining pop is on there (random numbers pulled out of ass). Forcing them to PvP would be very bad and would probably kill off the remaining pop.

Optional PvP instances like Epic instances is the way to go imo.
    Last edited by Fearthis; 23rd August 2014 at 17:42.

@OP
    Completely agree. It's time to merge the server into Fury, then allow free optional transfers to Crom for those who'd rather go to the PvE server.

i would suggest people take this to this thread on test live as this is where most devs read the forums, if you have an opinion please add it there, i am trying to get them to pay attention there as higher activity and views http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=59726

I
    With the free transfers, if people really wanted open world pvp, then why isn't Fury doing better than Crom?

Yes, Crom has more t4 raids. But Fury could have done them also.
    It's easy.. the most peoples want to do PVE aswell.. but 90% of fury don't wanna do any pve at all. Even less since the pvp gear is better then any pve!

it was dead since 3 months after it's launch, everyone should have rerolled by now...

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeds View Post
    it was dead since 3 months after it's launch, everyone should have rerolled by now...

This is just not true, there was weekly sieges up until about 8 months ago, in the last 6 months though it has been very bad, but i put as much effort into this toon as anyone else on the other servers have, why should i reroll when transfers with a filter for the stuff that shouldn't comes across be allowed, my toon is legit, all i want is my pvp gear and pvp weapons to leave the server with me, Rage can keep the 57 gold i have and few mats from open world pvp ...

This is my main i have alts in other guilds like The Law, but this is the toon i wanna play there, i should be allowed to take it

Why don't you folks send a pm to Tomium and ask him? He's been pretty helpful and responsive in the past. Or try sending in an email to Funcom and see what they think?

I'd like to see Rage merged with Fury, but not the 'suspect' items.

I don't even care about the "suspect items" cos Fury doesn't have much of an economy anyway lol.

And making t3 crafts cheap won't hurt anyone cos there is no t3 crafting and no t3 craft market on Fury right now besides the non-legit "shops".

They can really just merge us (fury/rage) as is so rage players can get access to their mains, won't be a huge population boost for Fury but better than nothing and will make some players like Funcom a bit more and regain some faith
    And I don't care about the few hackers that might be left, they still lose to good players anyway. Fury is small so they will be noticed, reported and made fun of in no time, have no fear
    Last edited by kalston; 1st September 2014 at 08:24.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Maybe funcom forgot they have 3 servers lol its literally the only possible reason for their complete inaction
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

I transfered my conq wilco/pressostate from rage too fury 3 months after they made rage☺
    Crom:
    Kraamz dt pvp10
    Kramzor hox pvp10
    Quickdash guard pvp7
    Kramzz bs pvp5

Fury:
    Pressostate conq pvp5
    ++++

AFK into the unknown =/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast