Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: supreme lich

Default supreme lich

Can anyone tell me exact stats of that spell? Russians on fury arent helpfull at all

+10 % unholy invulnerability

+45,5 magic damage
    +7,5 % base spell damage

+60 % fear invulnerability

Quote Originally Posted by emiloo View Post
    Thanks

Not worth points then.
    its fastest dps investment untill you fill up chilling breath.

its very eficient pvp perk and the fear immunity realy is noticeable and huge life saver agains poms range fear, hox's and even dt's fear.

also against other necros its realy nice to realiably not have to run out/interrupt cast or use up anti cc agains fear.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

and...it has no drawbacks (except the look) like most other necro AAs.

So... better put 4 points for chilling breath or SL? What about decays of nature and withered blashpemy? I heard blashpemy is better for dmg.

So... better put 4 points for chilling breath or SL? What about decays of nature and withered blashpemy? I heard blashpemy is better for dmg.
    neither decays or withered are any good, but there's nothing else to run in 2nd perk slot. take your pick moreorless, chilling breath alone is better than lich.
    Last edited by Wickeds; 22nd August 2013 at 15:05.

I've always paired up Chilling Breath and Decays of Nature. I can't stand looking like a meth addict clown in Supreme Lich.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I've always paired up Chilling Breath and Decays of Nature. I can't stand looking like a meth addict clown in Supreme Lich.
    There is a cheap solution for that, go get the Jiang Shi vampire spell. Transforms you into one of them, which actually looks good for an undead liche. When it wears off you will be naked, no more meth addict.

However as i stated you will be naked until you zone, for some this is a perk, for some its not.

FC do not fix this please, as Texan said, meth addict look sux balls. I would rather be naked

For a new necro pick up lich, the unholy invulnerability and resists are nice when undergeared.

Pick up Chilling and decay when you have the AA's

*edit* the new look is better than the alien necro that we had before lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast