Thread: Blood Pit

Default Blood Pit

Hey guys, just curious about this feat. Is the regen noticeable for a solo HoX, and I'm also wondering how often it spawns from killing non minion mobs (feat description says there's a small chance)?

Worth picking up? I like the melee and magic aspect, was thinking of doing a mixture of Avatar and Possession.

It is 414 natural regen. Meaning you gain 414 health every 4 seconds. It is a stationary thingy that refreshes its some seconds duration as long as you are close. Nice enough if you can spawn one and pull mobs to you but not anywhere near a must to have.

I dont take Demonic Supplication so its the only thing that lets me get down the tree lol

Now if they could only add an AA which, when slotted, makes the Blood Pit do pulsing fire damage i'd be happy
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post

Now if they could only add an AA which, when slotted, makes the Blood Pit do pulsing fire damage i'd be happy
    Kind of like the zone thing that DT's have

How big is the heal from I Eat your Heart?

Tooltip says 1479 and testing confirmed
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.