Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: we need t5 cetriss NOW!!!

What an alarming thread.

I for one do not share such pessimitic vision and see no reason whatsoever why PvE should be, yet again, priorized over PvP because some guilds are full of raid loggers that want nothing else but farm yet another ultimate tier of loot.

In all fairness, i hope Funcom can forget about PvE completely for another year and focus on PvP only.

Plus, asking the release of unfinished content is just meh, i don't want to see another t4 fiasco, with 2 first broken bosses.
    Just remember the first versions of Sheng. Bad joke really.

Anyway, my point is that i hope Funcom sees that spending all their resources to please a handfull of raiders instead of focusing on polishing PvP and the entry game is stupid.

On a side note, there are new players trying AoC every day on Crom, the goal should be to get them to stay.
    A new player is way more important to please and keep than a 5 years old raid logger veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post

On a side note, there are new players trying AoC every day on Crom, the goal should be to get them to stay.
    A new player is way more important to please and keep than a 5 years old raid logger veteran.
    Not sure if new players are more important than vets, but in any case, you're right about there being new players. The last few week I've been leveling a few alts out of Tortage, and I've been surprised by how many lowbies are running around.

On Crom last week I was finishing up the last part of the run-through-the-jungle sequence, and was surprised to find myself to no less than 2 other people who were sitting outside the gate at the same time as myself. The brutal pirates near the brick stones were culled...

On Fury there was even more people; I got bombed with random guild invitations quite frequently, couldn't get the bat demon (near the bricks) to spawn, and saw like 5-6 people running around just outside the inn.

Some of them were probably alts of course, and a lot of people who try the game will leave quickly because aoc is perceived as "old" and "unusual" as well as having a slightly tough entry, but we can hope some fall in love with AoC combat, setting and grit. The doom and gloom attitude on these boards and the general unfriendliness of the aoc community isn't helping much though.

Yes, I would love to see T5 right now, but I don't think It would solve nothing if people is bored the only thing they can do is try another game. If they release 2 bosses right now we will see a thread like this one in June.

Btw If someone wants to raid and have fun he can. This last weekend I've been in 2 T4, 4 T3, 2 or 3 W3 (I'm not sure) and a in a tone of HM. And I had fun in each group (and a lot of wipes ofc). The important thing is not the content is the people you play with

If you are bored of AoC please try something else. Maybe in 2 or 3 months you'll come back or maybe not but don't keep playing out of sense of obligation. Remember this is a game not a job nobody owes anything to his guild.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

You can't really compare with Tortage population, it was always filled up by alts and f2p accounts, and from what i've experienced, the population in zones decreases quickly after Tortage.

let me guess, a couple of those uber raid logger guilds are dying because people got bored and tried eso?

T5 will be like all the dungeons or raids added in this game. Fun for some weeks/months until it's been farmed sunder.

I say wrap up the crafting revamp asap to give the PvE players some longevity, and move on to a bigger PvP patch

Im on a break currently from this game, but when the times comes and I crave to log back on... minigames are always whats on my mind.
    World bosses (4th one) turned me off so much I pretty much ragequit on the spot. It was so ridiculous to read in the monthly letter "come join the fun of worldbosses", and see people kill those things instead of playing the actual game.

I love some good PvE and all, but PvP where this game should be at.

Deleting world bosses (on Crom atleast, don't know about Fury) would be a sufficient PvE update

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    T5 will be like all the dungeons or raids added in this game. Fun for some weeks/months until it's been farmed sunder.
    Yes but in all "normal" MMO's with subscription model new raids/instances are developed in a timely manner, if FC was actually developing content instead of obviously telling us lies like Silirrion did we would't be even having threads like this one.

As a paying customer, is it too much to ask for content that was promised to be released 2 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Yes but in all "normal" MMO's with subscription model new raids/instances are developed in a timely manner, if FC was actually developing content instead of obviously telling us lies like Silirrion did we would't be even having threads like this one.

As a paying customer, is it too much to ask for content that was promised to be released 2 years ago?
    u been waiting for 2 years?... I been waiting like 4-5 years, so IM ON THE LINE FIRST!, ur wish comes secend
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u been waiting for 2 years?... I been waiting like 4-5 years, so IM ON THE LINE FIRST!, ur wish comes secend
    With one BIG difference you didnt have to pay for your pvp version of the game since the unchained came out.

But the point of this thread is not to say PVP changes are not needed, ofc everyone agrees that PvP needs updates, no one denies that here but this thread has its own valid point and that is not related to PVP atm.
    Last edited by Redd; 14th April 2014 at 10:58.

If there is any line it's based on current reactivated subscriptions. I'd say neither of pvp'ers or hc raiders are on top.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast