Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: we need t5 cetriss NOW!!!

Default we need t5 cetriss NOW!!!

ill keep it simple, teso was a nasty blow on aoc, new world pvp content will take away some of the boredom, but the main bulk of burnt out veterans are all bleeding out of game with boredom.

GIVE AT LEAST 2 PALACE OF CETRISS BOSSES, to toy with while you finish up rest of place no need to drop gear yet just some t5 relics.

i dont care if they have some vicious still needing to be tweaked overwhelming damage, WE NEED T5 NOW!!!

alternatively bring more aa's and achievements.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

From what I see most if not all raiding guilds are losing players because simply there is nothing to do once you have several T4 geared characters. If next tier is not released soon there will be no one left to play it once FC releases it in a year or two.
    Also we need more AAs and other ways to improve/progress our characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    From what I see most if not all raiding guilds are losing players because simply there is nothing to do once you have several T4 geared characters. If next tier is not released soon there will be no one left to play it once FC releases it in a year or two.
    Also we need more AAs and other ways to improve/progress our characters.
    Agreed, please release T5 asap, even if it's a few bosses, give us something to do while you finish the rest of the raid.

When has Funcom cared about their veteran players? Answer: Never.

I will be surprised if it is a T5 tier raid. Probably it will be another T3.5 that nobody wants.

AND i predict 2016 the new raid will be released. And it will be bugged, unfinished, and packed full of class specific fights.

Have fun!

There will never be a new raid instance.

I think they don't even work on a new one... its just a joke to hold some players in game

(same with crafing-update)

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    I will be surprised if it is a T5 tier raid. Probably it will be another T3.5 that nobody wants.

AND i predict 2016 the new raid will be released. And it will be bugged, unfinished, and packed full of class specific fights.
    In last GD letter:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Bylos View Post
    In terms of difficulty, Palace of Cetriss will be a natural progression for tier 4 raiders, but we are working on a new loot solution for Age of Conan that will change the way we think of the tier system.
    T5 wasn't mentioned since something is gonna change with the tier system as it seems. That Cetriss will be harder then T4 is quite obvious from this statement I think.

In my opinion Funcom should focus all the AoC resources on Cetriss right now. The big raiding guilds on Crom are all suffering from boredom, and more and more of the core players are taking longer and longer 'breaks' and/or spend less time in AoC.

The PvP content, as much as I think the PvP community deserves it, can wait: there has been no serious PvP addition for 4 years. The dedicated PvPers that are still left won't leave anytime soon for lack of PvP content.

Releasing content when it is finished seems like a wise move (like T4 earlier) and I think the first boss should be released as soon as it is done. That will take off the pressure for a while even if it doesn't drop gear yet but just T5 relics.

The PvE content, as much as I think the PvE community deserves it, can wait: there has been a lot serious PvE addition for 4 years. The dedicated PvEers that are still left won't leave anytime soon for lack of PvE content.

Here you go. We can both make a valid argument it seems.
    Retired

With the difference that mine is quite logical and yours contradicts itself.

No PvP content for 4 years: all pvpers that expect regular updates left. Those that are still here are here for what AoC is, not for what it can be. They will stay until the plug gets pulled.

Regular(?) PvE updates over the last 4 years: PvE'ers have gotten used to a regular, albeit declining, amount of new content. If that stops most of the PvE community will leave like the demanding PvPers did back then.

Another argument would be that PvP has replay value on itself: if you play against other people you will never have to do exactly the same.

Besides that, PvP is all available F2P. It would be reasonable to let the voices of the paying customers weigh heaviest when deciding where to allocate your resources.

I'm not saying the new PvP changes should be trashed. They sound awesome imo. I just think a new (harder) raidboss is more needed right now to keep Crom from becoming a wasteland like Fury.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 13th April 2014 at 16:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    I just think a new (harder) raidboss is more needed right now to keep Crom from becoming a wasteland like Fury.
    Progression is what is needed. Not just new bosses. PROGRESSION along with those bosses. So far Dragonspine has been a waste of time with no progression. I have no reason at all to resub because there has been zero in-game progression for years.

And let's not derail this with my PVE is bigger than your PVP or my PVP has more stamina than your PVE. It's all pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    The PvP content, as much as I think the PvP community deserves it, can wait: there has been no serious PvP addition for 4 years. The dedicated PvPers that are still left won't leave anytime soon for lack of PvP content.
    dont derail this plz mate, if you dont like pvp its fine, the incoming content is needed and just because you think you wont enjoy it doesnt intitle you or anyone else to trivialize it and have it delayed, its content that active sub payers having been asking for a loooooooooooong time.

so plz dont come derail this thread and turn it into pve vs pvp bVllshit;
    this thread is a call to introduce t5 as fast as possible even if unfinished and without gear would be content for endgame player to have wich is highly needed just as bad as the incoming open world pvp content.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast