Thread: Kill The Atzel Messenger

Default Kill The Atzel Messenger

How do you accomplish this?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockhound6165 View Post
    How do you accomplish this?
    Is this the quest from Ymir's Pass? Wait for him down at the lake behind the rock, he can be easily staggered from the horse, one hit should do.
    like hell

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    Is this the quest from Ymir's Pass? Wait for him down at the lake behind the rock, he can be easily staggered from the horse, one hit should do.
    Yeah it's the one but every time I swing, by the time my guy swings, the horse is passed me.

What class are you playing? When you see him from far away target him (use tab if you can't click) and then either use a spell (if you're a caster), a bow/crossbow or you can use charge.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    What class are you playing? When you see him from far away target him (use tab if you can't click) and then either use a spell (if you're a caster), a bow/crossbow or you can use charge.
    You can try a charge if your a soldier class... ive had some success with bows. Sometimes he does get away but but then you just drop quest and pick it up again.

I remember I had big problems to finish this one back in the day on my first toon still learning the game...Brings back memories
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela