Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Common Abbreviations index by Zelly <3

also might want to go back in and delete the term "Game Jargon" from infront of all the descriptions, really isn't needed and makes it repetitive. Only really need it in title and at the very start.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1991 View Post
    A lot of the Euros use "DD" Damage Dealer for "DPS".
    Maybe on PvE server, but never really heard someone using it on PvP server

But then again, PvE players usually has their strange language anyway. Like HoC run does not mean Vile run etc...

Even on the PvE servers I haven't heard anyone use the term "damage dealer" in reference to a dps class.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokaero View Post
    Even on the PvE servers I haven't heard anyone use the term "damage dealer" in reference to a dps class.
    Well then I wonder why the posts on TL use DD..
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Thanks for the list, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokaero View Post
    Yup, ppl don't use 'damage dealer' awfulness on Crom. I think only a few newcomers used it but they forgot it fast. Too bad they did not forget calling demos 'demon'.

Yag Loop -> it is simply called KK on EU servers.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Would not say it is the same.

You can Loop Yag without Necropolis and Cavern if you buy Yag teleports on two sets of chars with 3 or 4 friends.

KK run would still be all 3 dungeons in KK.

Isle of Iron Statues: "Ape"/"Doing the Ape"/"Bending Over"

Refuge of the Apostate: "Apostate"

Reliquary of Flame: "Flame"

"HoC – House of Crom – An “open instance” dungeon – more than 1 group of six can be here at the same time. Many easy bosses to farm for Rare Trophies, some very tough bosses as well 80 only 6 players Khitai Kara Korum "

Khitai? Cimmeria, Field Of The Dead

BTW, all the Mini games are also Maps - if you search for players in mini their locations will be mini game name, like "Totem Torrent" etc.

Cool

Thanks to Arishanya for helping get that reasonably formatted. For some reason I couldn't get it to do that. <3

I will be trying to overhaul the list no later than this weekend. <3

Thanks for contributions and bumps, everyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast