Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: vote: pvp daily quests in AoC(world pvp on Crom)

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaqa View Post
    Where logic ends Funcom™ begins.
    you should apply that to yourselves then given its exclusively 1 zone a month for 1 week, i never seen anyone complain about the 3 border kingdoms wich are pvp enabled.

without a doubt needs tweaks but you crybabies wich dont go to border kingdoms will just have a new zone to avoid once a month :>.

i cant wait for these events to start , just hoping some tweaks happen before it gets deployd.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Why on earth would funcom make a pve server pvp enabled for 1 week a month. Even if just in one zone. It is a horrible idea.
    Because it makes no sense having strict server rule sets anymore, its not even about the population being low or not, its just that it is very outdated concept, everything should be one big PVE/PVP server with an option to chose pvp or pve instance to play in.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    Because it makes no sense having strict server rule sets anymore, its not even about the population being low or not, its just that it is very outdated concept, everything should be one big PVE/PVP server with an option to chose pvp or pve instance to play in.
    this thread is a voting thread, just saying.

explaining your opinion with your vote on your voting post is reasonable, but this isnt a discussion thread.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 9th April 2014 at 18:01.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    this thread is a voting thread, just saying.

explaining your opinion with your vote on your voting post is reasonable, but this isnt a discussion thread.
    I've voted already, we dont need you to moderate threads.

I dont know who do you think trolls here? I was on the topic all the time.

But anyways, lets stop it here.

Funcom

I've updated some information regarding the event system here: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...24#post2094224

i agree no one deserves to work on this game more than the community...

one big merge with the option of what zone you want to enter , epic pve ,normal pve ,epic pvp , normal pvp
    they would have to code the entire game and it will be best for everyone i gues

Otherwise keep it just for fury , or give free transfers back !!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234