Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning from a 5 yr. hiatus; overwhelmed

www.assassinshideout.com and http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180467

All about assassins. This is probably the only class resource that will get you up to speed from 2009 to 2014.

Assassin is very competetive class both in PVP and PVE.
    Retired

Thanks, Slith, been reading a lot of your stuff, its just been tough trying to take in all the different stuff. Miasma? Ok... just something I gotta get used to

Also, I spec'd finely honed, but its not showing up in abilities. Tainted weapons is there, tho. Any insights?

One of them requires that you put it in your AA perk bar (bottom left under the hit points for your char), the other one is a spell you get without having to 'load' it.

Can't remember which one offhand though.

Go into abilities, hit AA perks on left hand side and go through the various pages til you see it listed then put it on the AA perks bar bottom left of your screen, then it will show up on your AA spell list on the right hand side.

Quote Originally Posted by 1jqqijgg View Post

I also totally forgot about practicing up in places like the villas, and I'm smacking myself in the head... who can forget villas, if you started back then?
    One can but shiver at the thought of farming villas all day long due to lack of content back then :0)

You'll get to see that there's a lot more content to go around now, which is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    One of them requires that you put it in your AA perk bar (bottom left under the hit points for your char), the other one is a spell you get without having to 'load' it.

Can't remember which one offhand though.

Go into abilities, hit AA perks on left hand side and go through the various pages til you see it listed then put it on the AA perks bar bottom left of your screen, then it will show up on your AA spell list on the right hand side.
    Found it, thanks! It was staring me in the face... I knew it!

Well I just tore apart villas, and I could've sworn they were a little more challenging, especially considering I have very little survivability spec'd at all. Almost total reaver, no cc's, just toe to toe, and took on up to 4 at once with a health pot. Just melted everyone in front of me. Next, I'm going to fart around in commons, and see how that goes. I remember it being very tricky. Then its off to the cellar before I try peeking into khitai.

Going slow and steady, gents!

Location gates of khitai have 2 quest chains what give you AA points for free. One of them start near gates lead to NG, another one stars from crazy shaman. Also when you level up character, you can get 1 AA point per level, that gives you 79 AA levels from start to finish. Also you can get levels offline when you have sub.

Forget about villas, game have more locations and more quests right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1jqqijgg View Post
    Found it, thanks! It was staring me in the face... I knew it!

Well I just tore apart villas, and I could've sworn they were a little more challenging, especially considering I have very little survivability spec'd at all. Almost total reaver, no cc's, just toe to toe, and took on up to 4 at once with a health pot. Just melted everyone in front of me. Next, I'm going to fart around in commons, and see how that goes. I remember it being very tricky. Then its off to the cellar before I try peeking into khitai.

Going slow and steady, gents!
    Don't forget that you have two CCs even in reaver spec: Clobber and Stunning Punch. The only thing you need to do is to switch to your 2-hander. Of course that means that you'll have to go without a ranged weapon, but then a proper reaver heads right into the thick of battle anyway!
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12