Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Spine

Default Dragon Spine

0 players in Dragon's Spine on all servers, all I'm gonna say is that the 5 year old mini maps are MUCH more popular, at least 100 people spread out in the five maps right now

well, it´s been said several times already, this place needs some factions as Khitai got, since right now it´s only a zone with a quite nice story quest that you do once (per char) and once it´s done, then it´s only vast desert (literally) on your way to one of those 2 dungeons
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

When I'm in the mood for some quest farming for the tokens to buy the blue potions from faction (+25 dext and +135 crit damage rating), I got there to do the quest.

But besides this, this was just obvious, so many mistakes where made when designing the place.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Dragon Spine will be plenty popular whenever Funcom gets around to releasing Palace of Cetriss. But still, don't understand why they don't make it a faction zone, sort of like Khitai.

Make a world boss spawn there, problem solved 1 week of the year.

the answer is simple and always the same: all this needs time, manpower and money.
    neither of it in sufficient supply for aoc anymore but only for their newer games. oh, which worked so well with tsw for example *faceroll*

anyways, both 6 mans instances are far from dead. they may not be as popular as in the beginning thanx to some whiners on forums about the loot being too op but they are still fun to do.

biggest problem is theres NO TELEPORT in the shop for a fast jump in there! FC wake up, you have teleports for crappy Black Castle but not for Sepulcher of the Wyrm or Coils of Ubah Kan??

convenience is the magic word, veteran players dont want to run through several playfields to get to the dungeon of choice, fast travels and gadgets that make ppls lives more comfortable sells on a shop.

Dragon Spine will be a fine zone once it's completed with Palace of Cetriss, The Slithering Chaos and the quests/vendor's etc.

Atm it's unfinished. And I do remember Funcom decided to release DS in episodes because that's what the playerbase wanted (according to the survey 2 years ago).

Coils, Wyrm are nice instances and so are the solo story thing. but, zone not complete yet...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Dragons spine is one of my favorite zones in the game. I really enjoy questing there, it has a great atmosphere. It really needs some changes, factions, pvp factions, vendors and so on. Introduce some daily quests or something. Its a great zone with alot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Make a world boss spawn there, problem solved 1 week of the year.
    Hey baby, long time no see.

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post
    Dragons spine is one of my favorite zones in the game. I really enjoy questing there, it has a great atmosphere. It really needs some changes, factions, pvp factions, vendors and so on. Introduce some daily quests or something. Its a great zone with alot of potential.
    Btw. did you notice that hidden quest in DS? A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled upon this little scorpion sort of close to the nomad camp in the south west.

It attacked me and turned into a Black Ring Mage boss Nothing special but killing him started a quest line called "Metamorphic Madman", and doing that gives you another quest.

I thought I had done all quests in DS (including the emotes at the the statue of Yig) but this one I missed (maybe it's a new quest new).
    Anyway, it's just a side story thing and doesn't give any crazy rewards.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast