Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Children of Yag-Kosha

Default Children of Yag-Kosha

I have a problem. Where i can find quest of Children for go in Paikang??? I'm following the quest of the factions enjoying plots. Now I have to be precise in KK (shadow jade, last legion and children), completing various storylines. The last legion assigned me the task of going to Paikang when I am rank 3, same thing for Shadow but I can not find the quest of the children who send me to Paikang. I picked up the body and have them burned on the pyre, I picked up the medical log in Ghosthill, I found the ingredients for the cure of corruption and I tested it on numerous times on corrupted but it never works, I have also discovered the origins of the corruption and the crater caused by the Entity i becomed rank3 (with the other factions i am rank2) but still I do not find the quests that send me to Pai-kang.
    Last edited by zujilin; 6th May 2014 at 10:02.

there are 2 quest givers for yags in fengdu, one inside the building (the one that gives you the repeatables) and one outside. i'm almost sure that it's the one outside that gives the quest to paikang...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    there are 2 quest givers for yags in fengdu, one inside the building (the one that gives you the repeatables) and one outside. i'm almost sure that it's the one outside that gives the quest to paikang...
    thanks for your answer first.
    I've done both, the quest is given out by the home is team quest: discover the secret of the crater (find the key in necro, in malice and watch the movie at yag) and I've done it (not repeatable).
    Inside the palace the repeatable are three: find the medical logs, burn the bodies, and obtain the compound of alchemy by Yellow Priestes. All carried out but still have not options to go to Paikang!

I can't remember for sure, but that may be the faction where you have to find a hidden quest in the Ghost Village first. There should be a small item lying on the ground you have to search for to start the quest.

If I remember right, the item is somewhere in the south east corner where you don't tend to go.

That's a quest for Brittle Blade, Tapwater.

As for Yag Kosha I never found a "rank 3" go to paikang quest either. Either it doesn't exist, or it's been bugged since release of Khitai, wherever it may be.

There are quests available in Paikang though, so just go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurvi View Post
    That's a quest for Brittle Blade, Tapwater.

As for Yag Kosha I never found a "rank 3" go to paikang quest either. Either it doesn't exist, or it's been bugged since release of Khitai, wherever it may be.

There are quests available in Paikang though, so just go there.
    Ah, thanks.

Regardless, I swear I have gotten the rank 3 go to Paikang quest for Yag Kosha in the past, so it has to be hidden out there somewhere.

Talked to someone about this months ago... he claimed that the same is true for yellow priests - i.e. that there's no "go to Paikang when rank 3" quest with a corresponding blue shoulder reward. Seeing as Priests and Children are opposing factions and there's a symmetry there, it sounds like it's intended to me.

there is at least 1 scroll wich triggers a quest chain in that ghost vilage for yag kosha, its the small plateu at entrance to refuge at the wood boards on the floor near "ravine" can post a screen later cant be online yet.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

thanks all for replays

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    there is at least 1 scroll wich triggers a quest chain in that ghost vilage for yag kosha, its the small plateu at entrance to refuge at the wood boards on the floor near "ravine" can post a screen later cant be online yet.
    oh thanks one screenshot will be appreciated, i am going to make crazy, i am sure there will be quest (children/priest)

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    I can't remember for sure, but that may be the faction where you have to find a hidden quest in the Ghost Village first. There should be a small item lying on the ground you have to search for to start the quest.

If I remember right, the item is somewhere in the south east corner where you don't tend to go.
    yes as someone already said the hidden quest in Ghost Hill is Brittle Blade/Shadow, there is simmetrie for factions!

ill try screenshot locations later, but there are several factions trigger quest items there, most require you to be rank 2 with them to trigger and having done the previous quest "sequences" in grasslands+chosain.

including a jian-shi quest with nice sordid plot fun read actualy.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast