Thread: Fix for guild bot not recognizing members after EU+US merge

Default Fix for guild bot not recognizing members after EU+US merge

If your guild bot is not recognizing guild members after the EU+US server merge, I have wrote a guild bot module to fix the problem.

Your guild bot owner should be able to verify if you are actually having the problem by looking at the guild bot console window, and checking to see if regular members are coming up as "Anonymous" when they log in, or when the bot restarts.

You need admin permission on the guild bot to use the script.

!fixcharid <playername> - fixes an individual character.
    !fixcharidall - fixes all characters with mismatched character ids in the member database.

Attached the script to this thread. Simply extract it in your custom\modules directory and restart your guild bot.

If you are the OWNER of your guild bot, and your guild bot does not recognize you, you need to either:
    • create a new toon and make that the owner by editing your conf\bot.conf file, then run the script
    • or delete yourself manually from the guild bot users table using SQL, then have it automatically add you in when you log in after a restart. i.e.
      Code:
      DELETE FROM <botname>_users WHERE nickname='OWNERPLAYERNAMEGOESHERE'
    Last edited by Scaevacas; 16th September 2013 at 11:54.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

don't forget that your guild bot may have been disbanded from guild due to EU+US server merge bugs, and you'll have to log into it and get a guild invite if that is the case.
    Can Devs please fix:
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Your a beast Scaeve! Cheers man!
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Since a lot of guilds use bots, I'll go ahead and sticky this for a while.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

sometimes it doesn't work for *everyone*. Running it then restarting the guild bot helps. Worst case scenario,
    !member del <playername>
    followed by
    !member add <playername>
    will fix individual players if my fix doesn't.
    Can Devs please fix:

I've updated the script so you shouldn't need to reboot your guild bot for the updates to take affect.
    Can Devs please fix:

I have to say, this has been working like a champ. I wish I would have seen this before I wiped out the user table!! We have had a couple name changes since the merge - this has helped to clean them right up. I know its not what it was originally intended for, but it seems to be working just great for this, too.

Thank you, Scaev!
    Getta
    Guild Leader of socialRejects
    Crom: Georgetta (necro) | Georgett (guard) | Getta (dt)
    Fury: Georgena

Visit Us at: http://www.srejects.com/