Thread: Grim Grey God

Default Grim Grey God

It has been years since I did this quest last. I attempted to do it last night on a PoM that just hit 80. After clicking on all of the sarcophagus and the tombs, I fought and killed a bug like guy (The old one or something). What do I do after that? Journal didn't update. No white text telling me "more foes on the way". No cut scene. No loot drop. No spawn. I just ran around and avoided the wave coming out every minute.

What am I missing?

When you defeat bug like mob, you must activate last right trigger to destroy last part of Grim Grey God. You must get quest update too.

The boss dude is supposed to drop a bag with the last stone thingy to activate the final altar.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Thank you for you quick replies. He did not drop a bag that I could see or loot. He may have dropped it inside the sarcophagus we where fighting on (where he knocked me back too). Hopefully I can try again and not have that happen.

It might also be linked to a rather new loot bug. Depending on wether you are in a group or not, quest items appear in the bag, but are bound to another groupmember (like the commanders notes in atzel) thus invisible for you OR there is no loot bag at all. Some items (like the hyrkanian map in gateway) seem to require you being in a group now though...

So, have you been in a group when fighting that boss?

Since you did kill it, you can try doing a /petition and see if a GM would give you the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    Thank you for you quick replies. He did not drop a bag that I could see or loot. He may have dropped it inside the sarcophagus we where fighting on (where he knocked me back too). Hopefully I can try again and not have that happen.
    He should destroy the sarcophagus where he spawns, are you saying that did not happen?
    I am Stian ingame...

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    He should destroy the sarcophagus where he spawns, are you saying that did not happen?
    Yes, the sarcophagus was destroyed. I moved up to the second one. I was just after he died that nothing happened.