Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Khramps for PVP President!

Seeing the fury servers situation is just disgracefull and horrible.
    Those players currently there are so low, pvp 6+ players turning with keyboard, pvp 10 yankee conq from vires lost duel 4 times to pvp 3 hox.. geez..

and crom pvp even worse, made demo on crom, i got tortage gear and pvp 3 dagger and thats it, and 8-1 from mini game,, btw lost mini (crom "facepalm"
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Spaartan, myself and Jich, were power playing kids after 1 day of play. Obviously when we first arrived, it took time to adapt... Half my binds weren't even working previously.

Harrynutsac was on the pad and he was being sent there, hence it was 2 vs like 7 at that time. But Suctum, we all know how you're, you only speak of the times when you see something go wrong, to make your claims seem accurate and true. You never speak of the times of when people get destroyed. It's your nature, you will never change.

You still haven't answered my question on why you're always so butt hurt?
    Just post the truth, it helps the game more than you think. You think I'm butthurt, that's not true at all. I hope more of you guys come back, someone needs to give the US players a pvp presence that's active outside prime time, and someone needs to lively up global.

But, you don't need to over exaggerate, that's all I'm saying.

As for what Jich said, there are sh1t players on both servers, some with high pvp levels some with low ones. My experience is that the sh1t Fury players are worse than the ones on Crom, because they lack gear and any knowledge of the game outside pug only minis. The ones on Crom may play worse, but with their gear they have more of a chance of doing something in a mini.

Both servers are trash for competition tbh. Fury because of low population, and Crom because you can't get the pvpers out of their raids and 6-mans during prime time.
    Last edited by Suctum; 15th April 2014 at 17:50.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Just post the truth, it helps the game more than you think. You think I'm butthurt, that's not true at all. I hope more of you guys come back, someone needs to give the US players a pvp presence that's active outside prime time, and someone needs to lively up global.

But, you don't need to over exaggerate, that's all I'm saying.

As for what Jich said, there are sh1t players on both servers, some with high pvp levels some with low ones. My experience is that the sh1t Fury players are worse than the ones on Crom, because they lack gear and any knowledge of the game outside pug only minis. The ones on Crom may play worse, but with their gear they have more of a chance of doing something in a mini.

Both servers are trash for competition tbh. Fury because of low population, and Crom because you can't get the pvpers out of their raids and 6-mans during prime time.
    Suctum, I just did tell the truth. You act as if you're here playing with us daily. We have had no problems rippin kids apart since we adjusted to the game.

I honestly don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You're becoming like mrcorp and raist. "kind of creepy" how you're always around when ever I make a post.

Suctum, I just did tell the truth. You act as if you're here playing with us daily. We have had no problems rippin kids apart since we adjusted to the game.

I honestly don't even know what you're talking about half the time. You're becoming like mrcorp and raist. "kind of creepy" how you're always around when ever I make a post.
    First time I have posted in 2 days. Besides, I still actively play the game.

BTW, Busch Gardens was fun, don't ride the Verbolten though, its trash.
    Last edited by Suctum; 15th April 2014 at 19:23.
    Doomsayer 2008

You post like 24 seven. No matter when I posted over the years, since launch, you are always there to tell us how great you are.

I played yesterday with khramps friend or something and we won 3 mini games in row just by being 2v6 or 3v6, finally had a chance to play with good player who know what to do

FUNCOM, where is my chance to play with players i want?
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I played yesterday with khramps friend or something and we won 3 mini games in row just by being 2v6 or 3v6, finally had a chance to play with good player who know what to do

FUNCOM, where is my chance to play with players i want?
    playing wit me dosnt count?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    playing wit me dosnt count?
    i didnt play with u yesterday, and we never get into same team since the system sees that it would be auto win so they put us on different team
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    i didnt play with u yesterday, and we never get into same team since the system sees that it would be auto win so they put us on different team
    AHHH makes sense!

Imagine.

You, me, Rydonn, Shainah, Saint and svartie... hmm beast team

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast