Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open World RP event

Default Open World RP event

Who said open World RP is dead?
    Today we pulled off our greatest RP event yet.
    With the support and help of Sezmra, the AoC Community Manager, and the AoC devs, Nordheims Sagas with friends and allies fought a unique spawned raid boss as a climax to a roleplay plot that began back in 2011

A big thank you to Sezmra, AoC and all who made this event memorable and fun!

The Hird assembles

Facing Fenris

Fighting the Winter Wolf

Victory!

Giggity

<3
    I don't make points I make dents.

More wondershots I had to share

I am sure that this was a great event. I would like to roleplay again in AoC but there are no more german roleplayers and my english skills are too bad for english roleplayers

But its really great to see that RP in AoC isn't dead yet

This warms my heart, you have no idea. Congratulations on what seemed a very fun and amazing event, guys! It's really good to see RP isn't quite dead just yet, I might seek you out!

The boss is Fenris the Winter Wolf. He was created and spawned for the occassion by Sezmra and the AoC devs as a climax to an RP plot we've had going for a while, but has been built up heavily in last month
    To have the AoC team support our RP this way was simply amazing

Our next event is scheduled for Sunday the 27th 9 pm CET (we're having a bit of an Easter break) and is our regular tavern event (just social RP) in Conarch.
    As you can imagine, an event like this one depicted is not something that happens every so often, but we have done plenty of open World RP events and adventures in the past and will continue to do so on both small and larger scale (At least, that is what we aim for )

We keep these happenings open to those RPers we know like to join in so if anyone feels like being part of RP or if you have a plotline you'd like to see us involved in... Feel free to contact us
    Last edited by Lleilwin; 16th April 2014 at 21:14.

grats on the event

(cant help but being a little jelly that u guys get a spawned boss while out here on rage we cant get devs to even ban hackers let alone start some events for us)

Thx Cat

(I don't think the hacker-example you mention is comparable, though. The efforts the devs are currently pushing into PvP seems a better base of comparison, if compare you will )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast