Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawnsong wants you!

Hox(s) wanted for T3
    Could also accomodate a Conq.

Others classes and lvl`s also welcome.

Damn it was crowded in here now...lots of active guilds it seems which is very nice to see ;-D

To business.. we could accomodate spots for a Guard/DT and a Conq in our T3 raids and our T4 progression raids. Maybe also Hox and BS spots could be an option..

For others, low lvl/ new players, casual players.. feel free to contact us if your looking for a social raiding guild. We do not recruit heavy for the moment but will always talk to nice ppl.
    Also we do T2 aswell and T1`s on request from members if needed.

Raid times 20Cet (central Euro time) invites 30 mins prior. To raid you must be signed on our planner and be on TS3. For T3/4 only good gear and aa chars attend.

We got all that you need in Aoc, T3 city, bot server, TS server, web page and bla bla bla..plus lotsa loonies ;-)

man i wish i was on chrom you guys seem to be fun
    Rage - Liangxu - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by Liangxu View Post
    man i wish i was on chrom you guys seem to be fun
    Who`s stopping you from creating chars on Crom mate? ;-)

Recruiting open for a Conq a BS and possibly a Hox for T3/4.

All other classes/lvl`s ask...

We can also now take in a few more new players who need a helpful guild with all the perks....
    For those not in main raid team we arrange T1/2 raids if needed and also got a T3 alts raid goin every week.

visit us at: Dawnsong-guild.pl

bump for this awesome guild !

I mainly play on fury , but for pve reason i made HoX on crom since it got very quite on fury .

The guild has very nice members, high activity and a very tight raidplan . Unluckily i have currently almost no time to play :/

We currently don't need to recruit heavily since we got lots of members and high activity. But if someone want to join a very active and fun guild feel free to contact us. ;-)

We do raids at 8Cet 5 times a week. T3 upper(mains) and lower(alts), T4, W3 HM every Friday for Ibis crafting. And all the T1/2 instances upon request from members.
    Also very active in HM groups and such.

We don't pvp, at least not as guild.

EU Based but members from all over the globe.
    All the perks in place, Bot server, TS Server, T3 City rank 20. Website with raid planner and Forum. And not least, very helpful members who share the knowledge with new players and each other.

Hello! I come back from a two-year break so I'm very rusty. I've been playing a bit these days but I barely find any pug raids or groups, or some of them are instances I have never played.

I was looking for a "non-hardcore" clan that made instances/HM and raids of all sorts of tiers - I'd like to play T1 and T2 (the first month maybe) before going for higher so I can remember how it all works - and your clan sounds like fun.

I'm not very fond of TS in general, although I join it when grouping/raiding if necessary, and would like to know if, in the future, there might be a spot for T3 and above, and, of course, if I can apply!

Hi mate

Feel free to contact us ingame. We do not have regular T1 and 2 though, but we do it for fun now and then if ppl need it. If needed someone just starts a pug, so its no biggie.
    There is always room for members in our raids, allthough coming into the T4 can take some time.
    But better to contact our officers online and check it out ;-)

Cya

Quote Originally Posted by Patoson View Post
    Hello! I come back from a two-year break so I'm very rusty. I've been playing a bit these days but I barely find any pug raids or groups, or some of them are instances I have never played.

I was looking for a "non-hardcore" clan that made instances/HM and raids of all sorts of tiers - I'd like to play T1 and T2 (the first month maybe) before going for higher so I can remember how it all works - and your clan sounds like fun.

I'm not very fond of TS in general, although I join it when grouping/raiding if necessary, and would like to know if, in the future, there might be a spot for T3 and above, and, of course, if I can apply!

Recently we hear from people who dont want to raid but are into 6 mans and stuff. If anyone else feel the same way we got room for some more, might even be a raidspot here and there if you ask nice ;-)

Or if your just looking for a friendly and fun guild we might be the answer to your pain ;-)

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast