Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP ToS AAs + talents

Sure

http://goo.gl/Ro2oVe

Something like that, you can switch points from Improved Call of Lightning and feat Lightning Cast, or put more points in Set's Entrapment, or even put 1 point in Lightning Arc, or remove all points from Idol feats and invest into Wrath of the Serpent Ring.
    Find what suits you best and go for that, i change my Fangs spec quite often.

Btw Lurvi i didnt say it does not work on dots, i said it does not work well
    Meaning that it doesnt work on half the dots ingame.
    Last edited by AggroMagnet; 17th April 2014 at 11:26.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Yeah, but the way you phrased it made it sound more dire than reality.

Idk. If they fixed it to work against all dots ingame... wouldn't it tip towards the op?

The most annoying thing with tos right now is how Rousing Shock is not useable while casting other spells =(
    Last edited by Lurvi; 17th April 2014 at 11:28.

Language barriers Lurvi

I defo dont want Static Blood to be as cheesy as StA is, so yea you're right.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

Great, thanks for responses guys

Quote Originally Posted by AggroMagnet View Post
    I had something similar....only thing Im wondering, no points in Thunder storm ? I found it quite nice...also I prefer Wrath of serpent ring to idol...mostly because people tend to run away from totem. But thats more like personal choice I guess (for example idol is great in Jhebbal mini).

And one last thing regarding Titanic storm...I tested it on TL and actually found that SF has pretty solid range in default and when I observed changes with +2m range on SF which you get thanks to it....it just seems to me as way too little, but thats just my opinion

Im def going to try fangs build though, as I am fed up with bubble spec, 5 min CD and constantly getting killed through bubble(because someone popped combo before I used it...)

Thunder Storm is nice, but you have to drop something else to get it. I wouldnt recommend it for a PvP build.

Titanic Storm imo is a must, keep in mind SF is aoe so its +2meters radius. It really is a big improvement in range.
    Last edited by AggroMagnet; 17th April 2014 at 11:45.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

Titanic Storm almost doubles your Stormfield AoE... It's an absolute must for PvP =)

I'm running http://goo.gl/pgU78M on my lowbie(4) and just cant decide what to drop to get staggering voice...or just keep it like this.

Can someone just let me know if they changed the Feat Tree seems like it but i'm not sure since I just returned to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by iCannon View Post
    Can someone just let me know if they changed the Feat Tree seems like it but i'm not sure since I just returned to the game.
    There was a revamp for all healer classes - so yes, they changed (quite some time ago).

Quote Originally Posted by Hedge View Post
    There was a revamp for all healer classes - so yes, they changed (quite some time ago).
    Yeah figures because I can't do my old spec that I loved.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12