Thread: ToS cast time

Default ToS cast time

I'm curious how to speed up cast time like other ToS who throw down about 3 spells in jiffy. I find myself contantly in cast animation while getting beat down.

Will certain stat points or items help speed up casting, or AA. I;'velloked throughly through all of feats and AA, and can't seem to get my casts to go faster... any tips would be aprrociated ! thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    I'm curious how to speed up cast time like other ToS who throw down about 3 spells in jiffy. I find myself contantly in cast animation while getting beat down.

Will certain stat points or items help speed up casting, or AA. I;'velloked throughly through all of feats and AA, and can't seem to get my casts to go faster... any tips would be aprrociated ! thanks !
    forked lightning perk maybe.
    makes your charge blast almost instant ls faster and lightning sparks fast too, conbines well with 3 points spark storm.
    requires you to cast call lightning for thunderhead buff for those 3 spells above to be faster.
    also the feat lightning cast makes your next ls instant.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    Keybind your 3 spells to one key.
    Like a wizard :o

I tried the keybnd, it doesn't work . Do you have to have a razor keyboard ?

Quote Originally Posted by Utogi View Post
    I tried the keybnd, it doesn't work . Do you have to have a razor keyboard ?
    I do, so I don't know what its like without it.