Thread: +50% xp PVP RING usefull in minis?

Default +50% xp PVP RING usefull in minis?

Hi, I was wondering if a player can be competitive in minis using the rings of +XP PVP. When I think about lvling with +100% XP PVP(2 rings and a book) It seams good but I not sure if the stats of rings would make hard to play (right now I'm using 2 t4 rings with my pom).

PD: both rings costs near 50€ a ****ing crazyness.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Switch them before the win. Problem solved.

I don't know why you use t4 rings in pvp, they are really pure dps ring without any sort of survability inside. Maybe PoM can afford it due to its innate survability, but i wouldn't suggest it for ToS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Switch them before the win. Problem solved.

I don't know why you use t4 rings in pvp, they are really pure dps ring without any sort of survability inside. Maybe PoM can afford it due to its innate survability, but i wouldn't suggest it for ToS.
    well, I'm pvp 3 I thought t4 rings would be better than tier1 PVP rings.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    well, I'm pvp 3 I thought t4 rings would be better than tier1 PVP rings.
    It doesn't really matter what PvP level you're at. What matters is more your overall gear. If you have decent PvE gear then losing a bit of DPS for more HP by switching rings can be worth it depending on your class and play style. On PoM i don't really know, i don't play that class.

For +xp rings... like Bibik said.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Survivability on those +PvP XP rings is really nice imo.
    I've leveled up my sin from start to PvP 7 using one of those rings full time, and I'm still using it.

I'll take Bibik suggestion to switch it before the end of the mini, but overall I'd say it's a good survivability ring (it's something similar - not identical - to Brittle Blade Death Ward ring).

About T4 rings, what Bibik said.
    PvP rings imo are better than T4 rings, because of Constitution, and after recent revamp PvP T1 rings are next to identical to PvP T3 ones.
    Last edited by Korando-AoC; 23rd June 2014 at 11:35.
    Retired nab.. once it was Korando (PvP 10 BS), Andromaeda (PvP 10 Sin), Calore (PvP 10 Demo) and minions...

Why buy this rings?
    Aess ~ Pom R10 / Rheizhyn ~ Hox R10 / Fraize ~ Barb R7 / Vilcyness ~ DT R3

I'm not sure why the pvp xp ring would even be usefull until pvp 7 anyway, because you pretty much gain the pvp levels through mini's and have just enough badges to get t2 gear (which is an insane amount).

They could be insanely useful if they stack with XP pot buffs. The skulls you get from the pvp fests can be saved up and if you pop potions and put those rings on they should stack and then use them all you could gain quite a lot.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)