Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm age of money swindlers?

"swindlers"

lol, welcome to 1930s
    Retired

people who do both have toons they pvp more on and toons they pve more on, you can split yourself up between servers and do fine. t4 gear is not even good in pvp now.

thing is, they should have one server, and bind crom players to pve and fury players to pvp and segregate global channels, if a player is from the pve side and wants to join the pvp side he pays the transfer fee to do so and vice versa. for pvp events pve players can freely join the pvp instances for it (it wouldn't exist in siege zones) and vice versa for world bosses (yeah ganking people there is fun but obviously a design flaw which they have been trying to cover up for a while), they can join dungeon and raid instances from people from other rulesets, and mini game queues are shared. they don't really need cross server tech at this point, roll it down to one server and allow everyone to play together but at least bind people to their chosen rulesets so you can't just pve when you want to pve and choose pvp when you decide you want to gank people.

oh, and tomhet maybe europeans wanted every bad pvp decision to come but no one from tyranny did and had the forum not been wiped you could go read for yourself our objections to every single change they made for the worse. a couple of examples; b & g was destroyed before it dropped by pve'ers giving their "expertise", and most people i knew, and myself said bori should be scrapped before it ever went live, while many others who i didn't know were saying it should pushed out sooner. it's not like silirrion listened to pvp'ers ever, though, he hated us.
    Last edited by Wickeds; 21st June 2014 at 19:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    It's ok open world pvp isnt for everyone. Thats not reason to be so hateful . I can see why you care so much about minigame because its pretty much the only pvp you get and to you its consensual pvp.
    if you actualy knew me your would know its the other way around, i prefer open world pvp over minigames, its why im so enthusiastic about new pvp festival week and even want it to work 24/7 on border kingdoms rotating on them on a weekly basis.
    wich is what i expect to receive as a paying custumer on crom.

It's too bad you hate open world pvpers so much. you know not everyone is a malicious ganker. Many of us dont even bother with greys in the world (lowbies) But hey again I say to each their own. You enjoy your consensual pvp and ill enjoy giving out surprise buttseks. its win win for all!
    my gameplay was pretty much as malicious as it gets when i played ranger&hox at low lvl's.
    i pvp'ed exclusively in open world pvp on my ranger prior to all the trash that happened meaning aa's-new pvp lvl's-new pvp gear-shrines of bori.
    i got to pvp5 only with open world pvp before all the trash, and pvp3 while at low lvl's on a diet of 100 kills a day iirr.
    doesnt mean i was pro or anything just means i just did that as my priority gameplay, on the side i would do some t1 raids on my necro wich i barely knew how to play at the time.

when the trash happened i stoped playing ranger was simply unplayable the ridiculous garbage they did to my ranger, so i started to play my pve toon wich was my necro, my first aoc char and started to learn to play it around time that time along side made a guard to be my pve toon, at that point i actualy started to do minigames very often both inguild groups(they still hadnt turned minigames to the trash they are today), and often also sieging given the guild i was part of its main focus was sieging.

i kinda raged off pvp when i got pvp7 on my necro over how useless the pvp gear was at the time and amount of broken stuff class has along side was at the time thy removed group signups from minigames, at wich point i realy just focused learning to pve tank on my guard and dt and did my bearshaman on crom to learn raid tactics on that server.
    i also started to lead raids very often so i got my karma kick and had to deal in turn with lowbies and people ganking the raiders .

somewhere along that period aquilonia got merged with fury wich like we suspected prior to merge resulted in sieges not working massive amount of russian hackers at that time was realy ridiculous, was so wide spread it was standard to expect the russian in your group doing kk he could track even if he wasnt a ranger .

so after these lines you just skimmed tl:dr,
    i fully enjoy and have always enjoyed open world pvp and i continue to enjoy open world pvp on crom, what i never enjoyed was guards, lowbies exploiting guards, criminal system, and after my initial enthusiasm i actualy came to reguard questers and raiders being fuel for pvp is a big no.

examples from aquilonia:

black wolf - well known across server due to invariably always bringing in any open world pvp squirmish lowbies to make us all murderers to exploit guards, and purposefully making you a murderer, when confronted they always naively replied hes just here to help, when asked why dont you apprentice them they would reply what is that .
    also they always had armies of lowbies lvl25 with lvl 27+ gear on tortage, but was fine apart from sarhal's barb they all realy sucked, but even in tortage that guild would be grouped with lvl8-9 just to make you a murderer.

scum - they had the servers best pvp'ers beyond shadow of doubt, but also all the biggest ass holess, typical scum tactics
    have a group of lowbies troll gank a lvl80 in nobel district wait for them to cry in global or their guilds that scum was there, await in glory the arrival of multiple lvl'80s to try and kill the lowbies wich had already made the lvl 80 they were ganking a murderer to fully exploit criminal system/guards
    troll camp raid entrances of any pug forming in global and bring some lowbies for guards to aid them.

argonauts - they were so scared of scum stomping their battlekeep they made massive zerg alliance with russians to always outnumber scum, they also invented naked rp, as they went all naked after farming some lowbies to become murderers in their battlekeep to farm themselves for faster pvp-xp gains.

ofc i name these by name but every server had guilds like this.
    guilds that will be so noobish they can only exploit guards while they are loosing, guilds that gather all the best pvp'ers and all the ass holees at same time, guilds that zerg and will do anything for fast gains.

so i realy have no desire of ever playing in the retarded open world ffa ruleset fury has, despite it being very similar to my server of origin, the rp component of server made it more substancial the guild rivalry and immersion of pvp, wich fury never had, fury always felt to me like being in a ffa shooter with no rivalries just red=dead, no substance at all no immersion.

when i was playing in aquilonia being part of a guild was meaningfull, we were still just as much ass holees to each other as fury, but it had more depth and maturity, you would join a guild or not, based on how you acted more then how you played, honor, respect or plain villainous, you would get notoriety on how you acted and you get in guild based on simple things like you saw someone being atacked and you defended them, or simply because you were the aggressor.

also there was multiple roleplay plots ongoing on server so you could chance meet in your solo pvp incursions people who unlike generic npc's had their own unique thing happening, i understand fury players laugh about this because their focus is simply kill red people.

somehow the ffa ruleset was somewhat working on rp-pvp servers because how the people on the server acted, and was ample enough to even have pure pvp'ers who clearly never gave a flying fvck about rp, no surprise at some point they all moved to fury prior to merge, wich was a shame its fury who should have been scrapped and there should still exist rp-pvp servers.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

sad thing is that not a single of those guilds still exists which means the server is dead .
    and btw im in an aquilonia guild.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

I think funcom is doing now a business suicide if they don't open up cheaper or free xfers to Fury. I'm sure that this is making a lot of players who are crom wanna stop playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    I think funcom is doing now a business suicide if they don't open up cheaper or free xfers to Fury. I'm sure that this is making a lot of players who are crom wanna stop playing.
    Yea it does kinda blow. I would like to xfer some of my alts back from crom who are now stuck there.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Yea it does kinda blow. I would like to xfer some of my alts back from crom who are now stuck there.
    You can do it....just pay for it doh...alo! nothing is for free lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    You can do it....just pay for it doh...alo! nothing is for free lol
    20$ each? if you think thats reasonable i have some prime real estate to sell you in antarctica! only 80$ paypal!

20$ each? if you think thats reasonable i have some prime real estate to sell you in antarctica! only 80$ paypal!
    roll a new toon on the server you want...its free....
    or....try to program or design a game like this or any other in the market and then give it for free.

Yea no i already have a full compliment of level 80 alts. ill wait til xfers are free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast