Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hmmm age of money swindlers?

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    Anyone else notice that the pvp patch isn't on crom but for one week
    Funcom gave us plenty of notice before they implemented it that this would be the situation. They had a thread open for us to put feedback into well before it was implemented and it was stated there.

However, I've seen several people on Crom ask which zone the daily PvP quest is spawning outside of the festival week. From Funcom's information I thought that this was not going to happen, but it might be worth you investigating ingame to see if they are actually available outside of the PvP festival week.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    really tomhet you must be very pissed that you didnt make it on aquilonia
    i was quite happy there actualy, exalted was a fun mature guild wich sieged often and raided to.
    i toke part in several ongoing rp plots discreetly and had great fun doing so.

one of main reason i moved to crom after merge was siges were impossible on fury and sieges were happening often at that time on crom, i joined cro-guild at that time and basicaly was having more pvp on crom then in fury and a lot more pve as well.
    i dont regret it for a second moving to crom was around time house of crom was released and we discovered lurker boss here and how to summon it, was most epic moment i had in aoc to find a hidden raid boss, was truely a disapointment guild didnt want to learn to kill it and wanted to safe farm erlic +2 bosses in t4.
    i met some realy good people here wich made my gaming here on crom a great fun time.

the only thing wich disapeared from game with death of aquilonia was the rp immersion factor wich was prevalent on aquilonia.

as usual your just clueless in reguards to anything.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

just ignore tomhet for him you are a lowbie killer , guard hugger and bori farmer like everyone on fury we spend the whole day on bori and at the weekend we kill lowbies to ensure the server stays a pure p10 server . *sarcasm off*
    really tomhet you must be very pissed that you didnt make it on aquilonia
    I sincerely hope he truly does not think with this mindset lol
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    I sincerely hope he truly does not think with this mindset lol
    i have a way more negative view then that.

fury is home of old veterans who have defended in forums and via private messages to developers:

.guards+criminal system( wich daraios is a suporter so i guess hes another guard hugger)

.the defendors that shrines of bori is good pvp content and it should never be removed, also it was in fury that events sponsored by funcom happened to farm bori

.overall the population on fury was always in my experience overwhelmingly immature and blatantly offensive, vulgarity, racism, sexist, homofobic remarks of every kind where often made on global and via tells in all situations, wich utterly destroyed any rp from linguering as it did in aquilonia.

.overwhelming number of lowbies who will never lvl up and insist on showing up everywhere to troll you with murder points.

.the pug minigame signup defendors are from fury

.the people who went on testlive to protest against unchained minigames are from fury

.the guys who wanted pvp progression gear and new pvp lvl's are all from fury

.the people who defend that questers and raiders are a necessity to have open world pvp are from fury

.overall the people who defend unconsensual pvp are from fury

.people from fury who dont pay for the game are reason why crom doesnt have daily pvp quests outside of festival week

so yes i not only have no interest in your server rule set as i also want nothing to do with any of the parasite f2p fury players who have now access to content crom has pre-paid for and didnt get it.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

i dont know how often i should say that until the message breaks throughs to your remains of a human mind . Guards suck , reduce them .
    easy grammar used maybe you get it this time
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Guards suck , reduce them .
    still wrong.
    its not reduce them its remove them.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

if $20 is a big deal to you, maybe you should be putting other things before gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    if $20 is a big deal to you, maybe you should be putting other things before gaming.
    It is almost 3 months of subscription.

I would pay $20 for a transfer to Fury to do some of those daily quests, were it not that the next evening I want to be on Crom again to raid. Few days later I want some duels but then festival week starts again and I want back to Crom to enjoy some bigger open world battles.
    Do you get my point?

It is completely beyond me why Funcom would devide its AoC community like this and put dev time in content not every subscriber can access. Just merge all servers already with separate instances or at the very least finish phase 3 of the servermerges already.

By now the only reasonable explanation I can think of is what the OP suggests which is that they intentionally keep it this way in order to make some profit off the $20 transfers all the time.
    Last edited by Caudilloo; 21st June 2014 at 18:06.

Going to respond with my views on this

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post

fury is home of old veterans who have defended in forums and via private messages to developers:

.guards+criminal system( wich daraios is a suporter so i guess hes another guard hugger)
    This may be the case for the EU community but For many years the US community has been dead set against guards being implemented and have begged funcom to remove them.

.the defendors that shrines of bori is good pvp content and it should never be removed, also it was in fury that events sponsored by funcom happened to farm bori
    Noone that I know of again from the US side has ever claimed bori was good pvp content. I personally have leveled my tos to pvp 10 without ever using the shrines of bori. It took awhile but it was worth the wait.

.overall the population on fury was always in my experience overwhelmingly immature and blatantly offensive, vulgarity, racism, sexist, homofobic remarks of every kind where often made on global and via tells in all situations, wich utterly destroyed any rp from linguering as it did in aquilonia.
    I cannot argue with this.. But bear in mind not everyone is like that. It is a very small percentage of the pvp population that speaks in such an aggressive manner and while I have in the past been guilty of such things I have come a long way and am alot more toned down in my trash talking. But i also have toons on crom and ill say its not much different there.

.overwhelming number of lowbies who will never lvl up and insist on showing up everywhere to troll you with murder points.
    The pvp event has disabled murder points which is nice but I agree murder points were stupid. Not something we on the US side asked for.

.the pug minigame signup defendors are from fury
    Not true at all. As i said i don't defend it but the minigames even on crom will cease to pop if you have premades stomping pugs. I am all for a buddy teaming up for minis. groups of 2 sounds reasonable.

.the people who went on testlive to protest against unchained minigames are from fury
    I dont know anything about this but why wouldn't we want unchained minis? they sound awesome!

.the guys who wanted pvp progression gear and new pvp lvl's are all from fury
    I think everyone wanted that. See I personally pvp for fun. NOt because of incentive. My incentive is to take massive shits on people and taunt them when i do. I come from the fps gaming community.. we never needed progression as a reason to shoot each other all day long.

.the people who defend that questers and raiders are a necessity to have open world pvp are from fury
    There will always be two sides to any coin. People who initiate pvp and people who respond. but this is the fun

.overall the people who defend unconsensual pvp are from fury
    Well duh we believe open pvp shuld not be consenual. If you want consensual pvp play on crom.. oh wait

.people from fury who dont pay for the game are reason why crom doesnt have daily pvp quests outside of festival week
    Many of us actually do pay for the game.. I myself currently sub at 3 month intervals. And have been subbed for many years with few interruptions due to me playing other games.. You cant use player population levels to say oh we pay for the game more than you guys do. We all pay for the game regardless of what server we are on. And most of us have bought the game originally and spend countless hundred upon hundreds of dollars over the years. Save that crap

so yes i not only have no interest in your server rule set as i also want nothing to do with any of the parasite f2p fury players who have now access to content crom has pre-paid for and didnt get it.
    It's ok open world pvp isnt for everyone. Thats not reason to be so hateful . I can see why you care so much about minigame because its pretty much the only pvp you get and to you its consensual pvp. I got into Age of conan in the beginning because it was very much like a 3rd person shooter but with swords. Personalyl I dont care for minigames. I play them because they are there to be played. I understand the need to have open queue and to disallow large groups to queue together. I have seen the results of premade pug stomping and it isnt good for anyone. It's too bad you hate open world pvpers so much. you know not everyone is a malicious ganker. Many of us dont even bother with greys in the world (lowbies) But hey again I say to each their own. You enjoy your consensual pvp and ill enjoy giving out surprise buttseks. its win win for all!
    Last edited by Laethiel; 21st June 2014 at 18:26.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    It is almost 3 months of subscription.

I would pay $20 for a transfer to Fury to do some of those daily quests, were it not that the next evening I want to be on Crom again to raid. Few days later I want some duels but then festival week starts again and I want back to Crom to enjoy some bigger open world battles.
    Do you get my point?

It is completely beyond me why Funcom would devide its AoC community like this and put dev time in content not every subscriber can access. Just merge all servers already with separate instances or at the very least finish phase 3 of the servermerges already.

By now the only reasonable explanation I can think of is what the OP suggests which is that they intentionally keep it this way in order to make some profit off the $20 transfers all the time.
    so? a business that wants to make money? wtf do you think 100% of business strive to achieve? PROFIT.

do you really think people open businesses just to serve you? no. they want your moneys and i do not blame them, why would the do it all for nothing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast