Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worth coming back?

Default Worth coming back?

I really want to get back in to the game, I have a couple of lvl 80 toons that I want to advance (i.e grind pvp gear, do raid etc...)

Is it really worth playing on Fury?

Considering the game is free to play you dont have anything to lose in checking it out other than some time and hard drive space. So why not
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

We're here, ain't we?
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Of ****ing course. And now you can even give a final blow to your victims and make them bleed even more after a fatality. That could be a decent reason to come back, but there's lot more.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I've played or Beta tested several of the big MMO's released in the past 3 years.

As much hope for these new games as I have, and as much as I try not to have unreasonably high expectations, and look for things to like about these games: I keep comparing them to AoC and they all fall short.

This game offers the most engaging combat system I've ever seen and offers players a real challenge as far as group/raid content.

If you haven't experienced all the 6-mans and raids it's well worth the sub fees imo. I'm a tight-wad and I don't spend money unless I think I'm getting a good value. Dollar-for-dollar the money I spend on AoC is the biggest entertainment bargain I know of. Now having said that, Funcom isn't able to give this game the support and resources it deserves. If you understand that and can overlook the lack of content releases and bug-fixes, you'll be very happy I think.

YES. game is great now. come to fury server

conan has a small but devoted community. ofc you should join us! ; D

worth checking out again, Fury not so much.
    Kinaputten

Well. As frustrating as it is having open PVP Fury would be my choice. Last time I was playing though there was hardly anyone around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast