Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Barbarian Armor Set...

Default This Barbarian Armor Set...

This attached barbarian armor set should be developed and featured as equipable armor in AoC folks!:>>>...

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/an...d7fd8.jpg.html

But it kind of is already...

Pict fur loincloth, a belt with big buckle and cloth hanging, wrists are even buyable, shoulder pieces look standard too, shoes are quest reward or buyable too. Necklace with tooth are around as well...and the chest hair...well, you might suggest this as "tattoo" to buy for 15 silver

What should the chest looks like in inventory

But +1 for hairy chests ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

looks super comfortable, espcially that dagger which handle would jam nicely into your ribs if you tried to bend to pick up something. Not sure how you would you draw out that dagger without cutting yourself.

I also like how the artist couldn't decide on the boots design: regular boots with a strap or just some furs tied together... why pick when you can have fur boots?

That Barb looks menacing, but I doubt he is very comfortable in his outfit.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Pict fur loinclot
    Is that even obtainable? I've seen NPCs wear it but have never seen it drop.

The fur boots look a lot like the ones that drop in house of crom - the excavator set.

I think the belt with dagger is similar to the Akhuns Black armor set (I think that's the name - or it's something like that anyway) from the shop.

Not sure about the loincloth though.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

The Sword in the pic should also be developed and featured as an equipable weapon in AoC in a one handed version and in a two handed version that should both be availible in AoC to lvl "20" characters in the City of Tortage basicly!

Chestpiece? I'll just use Yakhmar's Fur.

Connalls valley vanir boots
    Guardian belt T1-3
    Guard wrists T1-3
    Pict loin cloth
    Sword is is the crafted one. I can't remember it's name but it the best one before tier weapons.

So other then the guard armour which you can't wear on a barb the rest is easily getable
    Blynd - Official AOC Slacker since April 2008
    Blindrana - Failing to heal since 2008
    Rybekka - failing to tank since forever

can be found in Auraxis killing smurfs and baboons.

Technology is might

vanir excavator set resembles some of the gera. The belt of the fallen empire kind of resembles the belt, though primary colors (red and blue) look pretty lame... Also check out the wolf set from in the sweres- it's a good, classic barb look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast