Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: funcom please prioritize your "real" updates

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    If the game is dead, where do you expect these magical premades you have been pushing to come from? I mean, you have the option to do premades now, so why don't yo.... oh wait.... the game is dead, right??....
    My guild can fill a 6 man premade no prob, it's just that since it's not possible to zerg in minis, nobody wants to do them.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    My guild can fill a 6 man premade no prob, it's just that since it's not possible to zerg in minis, nobody wants to do them.
    It's a shame 2/3 of your guild is not one of those 6 though...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    YA, Anything that requires you to resource, explore, experiment, and takes time isn't content at all.
    Agreed!

I don´t care about PvP and even raiding is a kind of "necessary evil" for me, but if Funcom could combine both (e.g. Crafting Encounter, raidloot-ressources, Pvp-ressources for better Pvp-Equipment...) it could be content for all!
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123