Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: funcom please prioritize your "real" updates

Default funcom please prioritize your "real" updates

Wondering where the crafting revamp is, I know it's not that hard to convert recipes hell i could do it if showed how, what is going on with this game development because i can't resub to this game without some decent updates, I WILL NOT pay for this game again until crafting revamp is launch, seems like all we get are mask or shape shifting potions, what about us T4 players who have been using the same T4 gear for years don't you think we want the crafting revamp to edit our armour designs at least? tweak the +threat decrease which is useless in pvp on pve armour, ya'll need to get your head out of your asses and fix this game to become playable again, you can't even sign up for a mini anymore, and some people do T1's and T2's get this... for fun... I get that it's a immersive barbarian realism experience playing this game but simple very basic things making the game completely F2P, Stop lying about monthly letters and game progress, Use age of conan funds to fund age of conan not age of conan funds to fund other games like LEGO and TSW, Dont just put a suggestions thread on forums and never use any of the suggestions, quit focusing your entire year of development on christmas, easter, and halloween events when 95% people would have gladly went without these updates and instead saved one big event at the end of the year, hhhhmm like the crafting revamp maybe? ya'll need to prioritize funcom

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    Wondering where the crafting revamp is, I know it's not that hard to convert recipes hell i could do it if showed how
    Ok. lol.      

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    RAGE, all I want is crafting or I will not sub again
    I hate crafting, and if that's all they add, I will not sub again.

Touche, or is it douche?

Giggity!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I'm sorry, but crafting is not "content".
    YA, Anything that requires you to resource, explore, experiment, and takes time isn't content at all.

Duhhh!

Hopefully you get my sarcasm, if not. Then I'll just say it. Crafting is content.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    YA, Anything that requires you to resource, explore, experiment, and takes time isn't content at all.

Duhhh!

Hopefully you get my sarcasm, if not. Then I'll just say it. Crafting is content.
    Pretty sure the vast majority of T4 guilds that have folded due to people quitting were due to no content, a.k.a. no T5, not because of lack of a crafting update.

Schou, I know you are a crafting guy, but there really aren't that many of you around, it would be much more effective for Funcom to spend dev time on stuff like raids, etc than crafting update that only a handful really care about.

Pretty sure the vast majority of T4 guilds that have folded due to people quitting were due to no content, a.k.a. no T5, not because of lack of a crafting update.
    i see a dark future if by end of summer t5 is not here.

crafting update that only a handful really care about.
    crafting is content, my problem is its not content i want its just going to be some shiit luck based craft system wich i have no interest in.

it doesnt develop game with systems wich could make aoc even more unique namely:

.supporting in guild cities player housing

.guild vs guild player content with new craftable items to be destroyed in pvp or even pve in guild vs guild content.

.cavalries to make your own personalized mount

.kithai factions tents to suport guild vs guild faction content
    .temples issuing pvp quests to destroy other deities temples in oposing guild cities

.pve factions issuing pve sieges on guild cities

.easier to build guild building with bigger variety of stiles according to cultures with open buildings to support rp and player housing even if same buildings couldnt be tagged as owned by game, with it open you could rp ownership.

.craftable pvp tents and siege weapons to be usable in open world pvp in border kigdoms.

.ability to craft diversified tents of every faction and culture giving small around are efect for solo pve and pvp in open world, like it could spawn some henchmen to aid in questing and give some minor buffs like kappa pet does

possibilities are pretty much endless none of them revolve around shiit concept of grindcrafting items untill your lucky and it crits.

so crafting could be gamechanging new systems but it wont its just some lame ass luck based vanila grind craft shiit, so by all means forget that crap and bring on asap t5.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Schou, I know you are a crafting guy, but there really aren't that many of you around, it would be much more effective for Funcom to spend dev time on stuff like raids, etc than crafting update that only a handful really care about.
    Too late now though. 3 years has already been invested into it. Might as well keep pushing forward imo.

Agree that Palace of Cetriss and/or Slithering Chaos really needs to be pushed out ASAP. One raid every 2 years should be doable.

We have already heard rumors about the complete mess of code in AoC. I think nobody left at FC who really knows what to do. -.-'
    We need the new content asap but fixing the bugs should be the most important first step:
    - Renown bug
    - Ress window bug (it was fixed already once!)
    - Loot box bug
    - Can Only Have (More Than) One item bug
    - PvP signup bugs
    - Unsaved settings
    - Multiple quest bugs in FotD, Eiglo, Kheshatta
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

Dead game is dead. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast