Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guild renown

Default Guild renown

Hi, can anybody confirm if guild renown is broken? And if It's broken is there any plans to fix it some day?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

It is broken. If you search you will find multiple threads about it. Funcom is silent on the issue, so no ones knows if there is any plans to ever fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddam View Post
    It is broken. If you search you will find multiple threads about it. Funcom is silent on the issue, so no ones knows if there is any plans to ever fix it.
    Guild renown has been broken since the US/EU merge back in September.

Funcom either is unable or do not care to fix apparently.

If you are in a guild that is not yet level 20, you are screwed.

Well, if is briken I really dont mind. There are things more important. I only asked because ive seen guild almost extint in the top ten of crom
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    Well, if is briken I really dont mind. There are things more important. I only asked because ive seen guild almost extint in the top ten of crom
    If I'm not mistaken, guild renown does not reset weekly for the guilds that were on Set server prior to the merge, thus it keeps adding week after week, until it's capped.

That's why the top 10-15 guilds on the weekly rankings are only US guilds.

I assume renown probably does reset weekly properly for EU guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    I assume renown probably does reset weekly properly for EU guilds?
    For EU guilds (merged from Mitra to Crom) its the same: no weekly reset ...

Quote Originally Posted by Samsonite View Post
    For EU guilds (merged from Mitra to Crom) its the same: no weekly reset ...
    Then that doesn't make sense, as there should be quite a few German guilds on the weekly rankings also with tons of renown and capped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Then that doesn't make sense, as there should be quite a few German guilds on the weekly rankings also with tons of renown and capped out.
    It's just properly bugged, my guild is at: 694.604.558 renown atm

Just skip it. You never understand how Funcom broke something in game and when they fix it

I really like to see this bug fixed.

Our total renown is frozen at 975M ever since the US server merge. Not that we need it to advance out guild city but renown always was a nice extra weekly challenge in particular for the guild ranking. Latter is totally broken: all US guilds have their renown added every week while for the remaining guilds the weekly renown is reset.

I would greatly appreciate an official statement in that matter.

Cheers Euklid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast