Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guild renown

+1 for a fix to Guild Renown and for saving up Renown accrued during the problem. I am sure it is logged somewhere.

Talked to a friend yesterday who's guild leader and all officers kept sending petitions every day until a GM boosted their guild city to max level under the condition that they stop the petition spam.

Due to this GM FunCom is aware of the guild ranking/renown bug but it's at the bottom of their priority list. So don't hold your breath.

Cheers Euklid

Fixing bugs is rarely on Fucom's fix-it list.

I stopped holding my breath for Fucom well over a year ago.

Fucom and integrity are two things you will not see together.

.....meanwhile in other MMO's!!! Updates!!!! Bug fixes!!!! Sub deals!!!!! Events!!!!! More People!!! AND FRESH FUN!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Euklid View Post
    Talked to a friend yesterday who's guild leader and all officers kept sending petitions every day until a GM boosted their guild city to max level under the condition that they stop the petition spam.

Due to this GM FunCom is aware of the guild ranking/renown bug but it's at the bottom of their priority list. So don't hold your breath.

Cheers Euklid
    Since the feature has been broken for over a year, they should do this for ALL guilds older than a year and boost all others instantly to 10.

Bugfixing sure costs money. Handling petitions too. But loosing players costs most money, imo. So, follow suggestion -> win win for all involved.

But sadly above poster has a point, it seems

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    .....meanwhile in other MMO's!!! Updates!!!! Bug fixes!!!! Sub deals!!!!! Events!!!!! More People!!! AND FRESH FUN!!!!!!!!!
    You forgot bad graphics and horrible combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    You forgot bad graphics and horrible combat.
    No, I did not forget the graphics and combat. But I did forget to mention I haven't had my AoC Fucom game settings to save for over 2+ years. Every single time I log on, which is less and less, I have to reset my game settings. Along with the hundreds of other bugs we all have to work around to play this game. Yep, AoC rocks!

IF the only thing you do well is a couple things while you let 500 other things slip right by you, well, I might think you don't do your "thing" very well at all. In fact, I might think you suck at it quite nicely. But I'm crazy like that.

Again a reminder to fix these bugs. Several guildies, in particular our architects, have recipes & materials for crafting worth many millions of renown but since the renown freeze they are reluctant to use those.

Cheers Euklid

Another thread has resurfaced here and I do hope that FunCom will get the attention in this matter now.

Cheers Euklid
    Last edited by Euklid; 24th June 2014 at 21:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Euklid View Post
    Another thread has resurfaced here and I do hope that FunCom will get the attention in this matter now.
    There are several threads in the english a n d the german forums addressing the problem. But even some posts there are misunderstanding the problem: It's NOT ONLY concerning any rankings (if that was the case, I even could live with it), but there are PRACTICAL CONSEQUENCES for the guild, because each level up brings practical improvements for the guild, new decorations, clothings, even quests, which otherwise are held back.

Really annoying for the capped guilds!!

Samsonite
    Last edited by Samsonite; 28th June 2014 at 19:45.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123