Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worth coming back?

nowadays after few tweeks to pvp there is plenty of open world pvp around - tortage is quite healthy with 19'er population - some minis happen at 39 and ofc 80 is actually nice

welcome aboard - and gl!

Gone are the days of RIP and flowers of happiness

Quote Originally Posted by AOC-Kyyle View Post
    This game offers the most engaging combat system I've ever seen
    Ahh you do realize you must stand still to initiate combos and spells (not very engaging at all). TESO, GW2 you can at least duck, roll, dive, and initiate strikes/attacks while on the move... But as far as dungeons go, they require a steeper learning curve in AOC, but are defiantly the most fun dungeons I've ran.

Quote Originally Posted by McFiend View Post
    Ahh you do realize you must stand still to initiate combos and spells (not very engaging at all). TESO, GW2 you can at least duck, roll, dive, and initiate strikes/attacks while on the move... But as far as dungeons go, they require a steeper learning curve in AOC, but are defiantly the most fun dungeons I've ran.
    Did you really spent more than 5 minute on the game you take as exemple ? TESO combat system is dull as hell and boringly bland. The fact you can roll around like a tard doesn't make it good. I had the same feeling for GW2 but I've only played a few hours at low level so I ca't really tell.

Also, it's not "engaging" as in "only the first second where you engage the fight". Melee in AoC if effectively really good compared to most mmo out there (Apparently Vindictus iis also really good, but I don't like the artstyle so I didn't try).
    -
    Fun fact : Not actually the same guy as the player named "Jaedelyia" in-game. Never though I would one day encounter a guy with the same nickname as this one.

Hyboria and Conan are always worth checking out! I don't play non stop, but whenever I log in I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    And now you can even give a final blow to your victims and make them bleed even more after a fatality.
    Is there any bonus for this new ability or is it just for visuals?

No it's not worth coming back. The server population is awful on all the servers. The game is dying, it's basically lying in its deathbed reciting prayers. The fact that all the servers (3. YES only 3 US AND EURO COMBINED) have a terrible population means something. Anyone who disagrees is completely addicted to this game and has horrible bias. This is coming from someone who used to play 24/7 and defended the game at every turn and corner. The game just needs to die and get it over with. By the time they get done with all the crap they need to release the game will be too dead. They might have to merge all servers into one and have pvp or pve instances in zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Heraclea View Post
    We're here, ain't we?
    Yeah, about 5 of you.

To the OP, according to my figures playing AoC is always worth it, the game is good, that's it.

As for the population, i can tell Crom is very active.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyall View Post
    Is there any bonus for this new ability or is it just for visuals?
    Just visual which is as it should be imho.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12