Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where is the free Treasure Chest?

Quote Originally Posted by Ladihawke View Post
    Still do not see a free treasure chest on my free to play account. I looked under specials and only have paid ones listed.
    Hmmm, I checked my f2p storage toon and the blue chest was there - when prior to the patch it wasn't.

What level is the character you are looking on? They changed it to lvl 20 item to stop people abusing it - previously a lvl 1 could claim it. If it's below lvl 20 it won't show up.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Ah ok. It is there on a level 40 toon on free to play but not the level 5. When I read that the patch had made it available to free to play now if they had missed out before I do not remembering reading that they had put a level cap on it.
    It's not important enough to me to go back and find that post to recheck if the level cap was mentioned, but at least it is now explained.

Very disappointed Funcom went the tight route and limited it to 1 per account. Of course it says at the VERY BOTTOM of the window, instead of at the top. I would have chosen a different toon for the chest.. You think they would have learned from everyone bitching about the 1 ring per account for resubbing not to do this again..
    Last edited by -Soulbender-; 29th May 2014 at 17:13.

Did something happen to the free 1 per account treasure chest ? I had it before but never claimed it as i wasnt sure what toon i wanted it for. Now i go to look for it and its gone.

It was only until 3 june or something like that. You needed to claim it before 4th June for example (not 100% sure of exact day)
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    It was only until 3 june or something like that. You needed to claim it before 4th June for example (not 100% sure of exact day)
    Ya i petitioned it and thts what they told me.... poop
    Oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12