Thread: Imperial Bronzesteel Slaughter Steed Mount

Default Imperial Bronzesteel Slaughter Steed Mount

I purchased the Imperial Bronzesteel Slaughter Steed mount from the Gilding Vendor with Gilding Tokens I earned from 'Shadows of the Past' and also that I obtained from the boxes in the Store.

The mount itself indicates that it is an Epic Level 1 (minimum Level 1 to use) mount but requires Exotic Creature Handling to ride. Can I purchase and use Exotic Creature Handling before I am Level 80?

My character is presently Level 56. If I can, where do I purchase Exotic Creature Handling and how much does it cost? Exotic Creature Handling doesn't appear in the Store for me as I am not yet Level 80.

Exotic Creature Handling is sold by the Weapons and Accessories vendors of the Hyrkanians, Wolves of the Steppes and Tamarin's Tigers in Khitai. I may be wrong, but I believe you need some faction rank to purchase them, so yes, basically you do need to be 80.

I was under the impression that you could also get Exotic Creature Handling from the game store, but since you can't see it, it's either premium only and you're F2P, available only for 80s and you can't see it yet, or just not sold there any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    Exotic Creature Handling is sold by the Weapons and Accessories vendors of the Hyrkanians, Wolves of the Steppes and Tamarin's Tigers in Khitai. I may be wrong, but I believe you need some faction rank to purchase them, so yes, basically you do need to be 80.

I was under the impression that you could also get Exotic Creature Handling from the game store, but since you can't see it, it's either premium only and you're F2P, available only for 80s and you can't see it yet, or just not sold there any more.
    I was free to play until April 2014 but now I am a subscriber. The Yothian War Mounts require Exotic Creature Handling but can be purchased in the store at any level and also seem to have to have no minimum level requirement.

http://henryxconan.wordpress.com/201...hian-war-mare/

I am in Khaitan, Gun Xiu right now. I found the Tamarin's Tigers Merchant Faction Weapons and Accessories vendor which sells Exotic Creature Handling. According to the item itself, Exotic Creature Handling requires Level 80 but it doesn't appear to require that a character belong to a Faction to purchase it. Veteran's Points can be traded for Marks of Acclaim without belonging to a Faction.

I believe you will also need Advance Riding Training as well as the Exotic Creature Handling.

And I do believe both of these require you to be level 80 to use them.

You could /petition and see if a GM would refund your gilding points if you can't use the item.

I communicated with a GM this morning and he / she couldn't answer these questions. I will wait until level 80 to use the tiger mount.
    Last edited by Radicaltop; 28th May 2014 at 07:28.