Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks for nice patch. BUT

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I found most people use obscure epic zones to farm multiple accounts, at least they used to. Or they used it to farm twink/social armor, either way, not much of a loss and one less thing to click when zoning. Good riddance.
    thats my experience too.
    bye bye epic.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

The least they can do, if they want to scrap epic, is to change/adjust the lootlists so the rare stuff drops more often in normal boss fights.

What was wrong with gearing alts/friends? You spent time ingame, you get rewards. You make friends or communicate. That's how it should be. Seriously...next thing is that you want to limit access to lowbie instances or bug the instancing even more.

You can never force people to group up or play like you want them to play. If people want progress through fightclubbing, farming for alts, grinding raids over and over, grinding gold etc.... let them. Here game system design comes in, to make sure the intended route will always be more average fun, rewarding and time effective.

Of course you can now still get the blues from other epic instances, but i see a bad trend evolving here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    The least they can do, if they want to scrap epic, is to change/adjust the lootlists so the rare stuff drops more often in normal boss fights.
    epic was always used the same way suctum described more often then not when i was on pvp servers i would go vanity farming for an alt or a friend and we would meet up a couple of naked rp'ers farming each other at rez pad.

loot is available in other dungeons btw, mainly the self generating to lvl both solo dungeons and the tradeskill area dungeons.

there is no loss at all.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I found most people use obscure epic zones to farm multiple accounts, at least they used to. Or they used it to farm twink/social armor, either way, not much of a loss and one less thing to click when zoning. Good riddance.
    same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    sounds resonable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12