Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for nice patch. BUT

Default Thanks for nice patch. BUT

to remove epic instances is a big loss.

What epic instances are gone now? All of them?

And yes, it would be a terrible loss (and another example of why "replacing" content is a lot worse and NOT the same as "adding" content).
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 17th May 2014 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    What epic instances are gone now? All of them?

And yes, it would be a terrible loss (and another example of why "replacing" content is a lot worse and NOT the same as "adding" content).
    as in the update notes: All festival locations on Fury & Rage no longer offer Epic versions of their playfields, this is so that the PvP population is concentrated as much as possible.

okokok. but i bet there would be another workaround to not let people brin packages in epic instances ;-)

Even on CROM-Server there is no epic instance on Whitesands Isle anymore. Is this working as intended?

Furthermore, on Whitesands there are new Quests, which sounds like PvP-Events ("prevent others from trading with picts") and some Level 80-Picts are standing around (names in green colour, so not attackable).

Other players are not red, so I´m a bit confused about this combination.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

If they just disable the epic instances during the week the quests are active, i would be fine with it. But completely disabling is a no go and i hope they find a working solution to enable them again as soon as possible.

The green picts are part of the quest infrastructure and i guess are supposed to be activated rotatingly (on Fury at least). Probably some of them are part of the festival too, so not sure, if they are permanently on Crom.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 19th May 2014 at 11:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    If they just disable the epic instances during the week the quests are active, i would be fine with it. But completely disabling is a no go and i hope they find a working solution to enable them again as soon as possible.

The green picts are part of the quest infrastructure and i guess are supposed to be activated rotatingly (on Fury at least). Probably some of them are part of the festival too, so not sure, if they are permanently on Crom.
    Yes, disabling what is used by maybe 1 or 2 people at a given time would be a terrible loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillee View Post
    Yes, disabling what is used by maybe 1 or 2 people at a given time would be a terrible loss.
    Well if Funcom only have though about most of the players the 4.2 pach wouldn't exist.

By the way what happens in Fury if you yell "ECHO"?
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I found most people use obscure epic zones to farm multiple accounts, at least they used to. Or they used it to farm twink/social armor, either way, not much of a loss and one less thing to click when zoning. Good riddance.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    I found most people use obscure epic zones to farm multiple accounts, at least they used to. Or they used it to farm twink/social armor, either way, not much of a loss and one less thing to click when zoning. Good riddance.
    ^^this lol, it's actually pretty convenient when going to Khesh or Wild Lands.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Yes, good heavens! Let's close more options and instances and move all vanity gear to the shop while offering an instant 80s option there. So we can control even more what people have to like or not.

What Suctum said is rather pretty much insulting and a stupid way, if they intended it this way. How do you dare to tell others to spend their time ingame as long as they do not exploit or hurt others deliberately??? As if you never farmed sanctum, epic instances or helped friends and twinks to get gear there. With this logic you can disable raids, instances and other "easy" stuff (especially solo instances) too.

And Chillee, 2 people? This is so ignorant, it is not even funny.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast