Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Rly? Cos we had like 1dt 1 conq 1 tos 1 pom 2xrouge and we needed few times to kill it... It was like last second b4 enrage...
    Yep, its meant to be hard, doable but needs dps

Thumbs up i like it !

some bosses are pretty easy, some other are challenging, i like it =)
    tactics are fun and not too repetitive, it's nice.

As usual the pvp children rage about pvp in a pve thread..

The dungeons are great, and with the enrage timers being extended it will be even better. Nice mechanics that doesnt require voice comm, which means they are actually puggable. I see these dungeons being played for a long time. Good job.

Thumbs up fun

good dungeons: some bosses are easy and someone need a challenge, btw is fun. Bosses fight with different tactics
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Only had time to do Halls of eternal frost and caravan hideout yesterday evening.

I always liked HoEF, the unchained version is cool.

AS for caravan, i like what has been done with the place, the environment is much much better, the new textures and lightning are awesome, even the design itself looks neat.
    Encounters are very nice too.
    I would just point out that there are too many trash mobs, and the elite ones got way too much HP, they were really tanking us, and our group really had massive fire power, with everyone on full t4 full AA'ed characters.

My Feedback::::

If you want to keep us veterans (paying customers) happy with PvE content, please start including more UNCHAINED Solo instances where we can progress through the game, albeit at a slower pace.

I found the Isles, Refuge, and Forgotten City solo unchained instances to be pretty cool, decent rewards, and worth running. If you make more instances available as solo instances with decent rewards/drops, it'll keep me and a lot of my friends happy.

Beyond that - I would suggest that due to server population it would be wise to look into 3-man Group Instances (Unchained or Not). Why not allow Scorpion Caves/Caravan Raiders/Halls of Eternal Frost be a demo for being able to run these instances with a 3-man group?

You would need to modify boss/mob health and overall damage output slightly, but that would be about it. I could regularly spend all day grouping with three friends, but it is sometimes impossible to find five others that are willing to spend a few hours in unchained dungeons, just to get blue drops.

Quote Originally Posted by chad65 View Post
    Guys don't be surprises like that, pvp unchained are not even available on TL and Joel said this feature will stay a looooooooooong time on TL for testing, then a looooooooong time on PVP server for more tests, and probably in 2 years we'll got it ready for all live servers...
    which actually means 4 years to never

Halls of frost impression

Mini Boss 1 tank +spank Dumb loot. 2 silver
    Mini Boss 2 tank +spank Dumb loot. 3 moonspill
    Mini Boss 3 tank +spank Dumb loot. 2 silver
    Real Boss 4 tank +spank Dumb loot. +80 magic damage potion
    Real Boss 5 Fun but.....Dumb loot. Blue plate boots.

Instance felt super short. Maybe if it didnt take 50 seconds each to kill the first 3 mini bosses would feel better.

For completing the unchained instance my group got either normal Daggamalt/moonspill/sweetpressed (useless) or 2-4 silver.

1 blue.
    No Purples.

20 hour CD. Game over dude.

With a 20 hour CD the last boss should be guaranteed to drop a purple box for a single purple item.

ORRR make 4 hour cd (not resetable) and keep loot how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderclese View Post
    20 hour CD. Game over dude.

With a 20 hour CD the last boss should be guaranteed to drop a purple box for a single purple item.

ORRR make 4 hour cd (not resetable) and keep loot how it is.
    I believe the point is to get you to run all the dungeons to get the big loot from the quest, not simply farm the easiest instance over and over.

Funcom

I just want to provide a bit of extra details in regards to the loot for this content.

Individual bosses will largely drop blue items ranging from buff potions and pets to armour and weapons (some unbound). Some bosses also have the chance to drop Mystical Acheronian Cache items, which in turn grant a chance at specific epic items, accessories, weapons and pets, these caches can also drop 2-4h higher tier buff potions.

These Mystical Acheronian Caches, where the best loot is held (intention is to be atleast on par with Khitai epics), however are primarily gained from the new mastery quest which can be picked up at the start of each of the new dungeons where the 3 of said caches will be rewarded for completing the entire unchained circuit.

If anyone wants more specific details on the high-end loot it can be found posted on the testlive forums (test live forum access required)
    here: http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=58918 (original)
    and here: http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...t=58918&page=6 (iteration 1)
    and here: http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/show...&postcount=207 (iteration 2)

Note the epic quality armour set items have largely been improved from the original posts, mostly with the removal of regeneration stats and the addition of other more useful ones. Other items have received minor changes to those posted in the images.

Hope that information is useful.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast