Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

Quote Originally Posted by Ymnir View Post
    With the population on Crom beeing so low, why couldn't Funcom make these instance solo ones? I would like to try these out, but finding a Group is difficult. Main reason AOC is slowly dying is Funcoms lack of doing things right.
    It is hard to believe you cant find groups for those on Crom, plus being in a guild helps too... The things is that most of the players who farmed them got bored by now, the "hype" is gonne but there are still plenty of players grouping up for those.

Yeah, lol, low population on Crom ^^
    There are just pugs for anything in game at any time, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Yeah, lol, low population on Crom ^^
    There are just pugs for anything in game at any time, but whatever.
    pugs or not, u can do anything its still low population on every server
    The Law

Thumbs down

People stopped doing those due to incredible drop rate from the epic chests. Myself, I have got about 25 epic wrists (!) for my necro, one hand piece, and two chest pieces from one crate since the unchained quest round was introduced. I just refuse to go there any more.
    like hell

There is no more 5. boss at Caravan in Normal Mode (not unchained).

Seems the issue with the epic boxes is the built in expectation that a purple box should drop purples. The drop rate of epics from chests can't be very high if they are given as quest rewards. One solution would be to change color to blue to those chests, and give a chance of them dropping a purple box, while at same time raising epic armor/weapon drop rate from epic boxes.

In short: Lower chance of getting epic boxes, but when they do drop, give better loot from them.

[BUG] If you run (or die) far from Medjian in Caravan when he casts his long spell at 10% but remain in the area, you may not get the debuff that is necessary for spawning Demigod. You will, however, get the quest update.

A GM told us that we "can continue to play normally", and that he cannot grant us the missing debuff from the boss.
    How could we continue to play normally if the last debuff was missing?
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314