Thread: Unlimited use Morph: Pictish Defiler

Default Unlimited use Morph: Pictish Defiler

I am seeing these cropping up, where are people getting them?

It's out of the new boxes you can buy in the store.
    Doomsayer 2008

I splurged and bought one off the AH, Nice they arent BOP

Look on trader under purple rare option

Personally i think these should be a player race. Now wouldnt that be a sub offer. Get a pict as player race!

Quote Originally Posted by Aylis View Post
    Personally i think these should be a player race. Now wouldnt that be a sub offer. Get a pict as player race!
    This would be sick ^
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Not sure if it's intended or not, but the 1hr cd refreshes each time you zone. So make sure to kill the buff if it's running before you log out otherwise next login you'll retain whatever time is left and as well as a renewed cooldown :/

Quote Originally Posted by Direwolfe View Post
    Not sure if it's intended or not, but the 1hr cd refreshes each time you zone. So make sure to kill the buff if it's running before you log out otherwise next login you'll retain whatever time is left and as well as a renewed cooldown :/
    Yea i noticed this as well. cd doesnt REALLY begin until you deactivate the buff.