Thread: Shadows of the Past WAY broken for groups

Default Shadows of the Past STILL WAY broken for groups

While first part now works fine for groups then last part is really messed.

1. Both enter accoronian ruins, quest only counts for one, both go out the other goes first in, it ticks then.

2. Now you got 2 sets of everything, 2 sets of every mobs, NPC,s orbs etc.

3. When you reach the part where you enter the shadow fog then only one was able to enter the fog and get that quest part to update. (and note we still had 2 sets of NPC's and mobs there)
    Last edited by notkatla; 29th May 2014 at 14:20.

We went ahead and finished anyhow, even if only one was getting quest updates from this point.

We battled our way up through the mobs through 2 sets of mobs, was all flooded with them there, then when we reached the top we were faced with 2 sets of Strom !!

(Screen shots will follow in followup).

Then when quest finished for one us us (since for the other it was not possible to complete) then no guilding tokens came on toon that had never done this before. (Am guessing that might be related to the fact that the other person in the group had done it before ?, who knows)

And the screenshot of double Strom:

here we had managed to pull just one of it at a time:

www.alikasystems.com/AOC/DoubleStrom.jpg

After we both left the instance the other person went back in and was able to complete their quest and got Guilding tokens, which I did not get when finishing in a group.

Yeah I reported about this to a GM who passed the information along to the devs. It was his belief that we should not have been able to enter the instance as a group at all as it was meant to be solo as all of the tortage night time quests are. Not really sure if they looked into it or what they can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Oduda View Post
    Yeah I reported about this to a GM who passed the information along to the devs. It was his belief that we should not have been able to enter the instance as a group at all as it was meant to be solo as all of the tortage night time quests are. Not really sure if they looked into it or what they can do.
    The update notes for the latest hot fix clearly note that all parts of the quests can now be done as a group. My report here is on that last part clearly does not work yet for a group.