Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Gilding pets already in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    So there is still no word how to get more gilding tokens?
    Two from the anniversary PvE quest and rest from the item store caches?
    The moment I saw the store and realised you couldn't get more, it seemed to me that those Picts might be there a lot longer than we might have first thought.

And if that's the case, I'll probably be eating more of my words about this event bein' lacklustre.

And if it's not, well then *shrug* I go do something else!

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    So there is still no word how to get more gilding tokens?
    Two from the anniversary PvE quest and rest from the item store caches?
    Isn't it possible to get Gilding Tokens from raiding or certain quests? That Gilding Vendor in Old Tarantia will be gone after June 3rd, however, as I understand it.

I would appreciate some feedback on this as I am thinking about getting the remaining Gilding Tokens for a mount I want via the In Game Store (boxes).

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Isn't it possible to get Gilding Tokens from raiding or certain quests? That Gilding Vendor in Old Tarantia will be gone after June 3rd, however, as I understand it.

I would appreciate some feedback on this as I am thinking about getting the remaining Gilding Tokens for a mount I want via the In Game Store (boxes).
    Currently Gilding Tokens are only acquired for completing the quest 'The Acheronian Soul' (non-repeatable) and by opening Hoard of Destiny items.

I am guessing that there will be more pve quests that give gildings, as the story didn't really 'end' after all.

Quote Originally Posted by CirithGorgor View Post
    Currently Gilding Tokens are only acquired for completing the quest 'The Acheronian Soul' (non-repeatable) and by opening Hoard of Destiny items.
    Thank you for your response. I am hoping that the Gilding Vendor becomes available permanently and doesn't disappear after the end of the 6th Anniversary event.

Quote Originally Posted by Radicaltop View Post
    Thank you for your response. I am hoping that the Gilding Vendor becomes available permanently and doesn't disappear after the end of the 6th Anniversary event.
    As far as I am concerned, if it does end without furthurance, it would mean the birthday 'celebration' has resulted in nothing more than a cash-grab for FC coffer's.

So let's hope for the best, ay =D I wanna see this come to some sort of conclusion, or regular content along with all those Picts floating about all the old zones (unless they're already assigned to PvP content?).

Quote Originally Posted by stiiixy View Post
    As far as I am concerned, if it does end without furthurance, it would mean the birthday 'celebration' has resulted in nothing more than a cash-grab for FC coffer's.
    It's also my feeling, that this "content" was somewhat rushed at some point 4.2 is entirly f2p pvp content and pvers got only a teaser quest for cash shop tokens in randomboxes. Kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    It's also my feeling, that this "content" was somewhat rushed at some point 4.2 is entirly f2p pvp content and pvers got only a teaser quest for cash shop tokens in randomboxes. Kinda sad.
    Cash shop only tokens are quite common in MMOs so I dont mind those. What I am furious about is lack of communication on this topic. Until Cirith dropped here to clarify this we had no offical feedback from Funcom. Notes about Gilding tokens should have been included in 4.2 patch notes.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12